49 lb. Blue and 17 lb. Striper-June 2, 2008

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by stumpjumper, Jun 5, 2008.

1. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    My wife and I hit the TN river to try to catch some Flatheads. We ended up catching everything BUT a Flathead! No complaints here though. I actually caught the Blue the night before on a solo trip. That's why the picture isn't the best. The Striper is my wife's personal best and was a big suprise for both of us! I also attached a picture of a really neat looking Channel that I caught. It had dark slate-colored spots on its head. In total we ended up catching around 14 Blues and 4 Channels. Almost everything was caught on live bait. All the fish were CPRed. Never did get a Flathead, but we sure did have a great trip!

Attached Files:

2. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Looks like you two had a great fishing trip. Tell the wife congrats on he pb.

Tom

3. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Thanks for the report. Those are some nice fish. Tell your wife congrats on that big ol striper, thats a nice one.

4. bream reaper

bream reaper Member

State:
    Indiana
    You did real good landing a solo 49 lb'er! Bet you were surprized when that striper surfaced.

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Shame ya didn't get the flathead. Ya woulda had a "HAT TRICK" LOL! Thanx for sharein.:wink:

6. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Man what a great fishing trip, congratulations to your wife on her PB. That is one nice stripe and the rest aren't bad either, way to go.

7. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Marc you and your wife did a good job!

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Way to go Marc! :big_smile: Congrats on the catch! Your wife is a kick butt angler! :cool2:

9. westman407

westman407 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Nice catches. that striper is beautiful.... I never caught a striper but looking forward to the fight they must have..