49 Die in Comair Crash in Lexington, Ky.

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Cherokee, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    LEXINGTON, Ky. Aug 27, 2006 (AP)— A commuter jet taking off for Atlanta crashed just past the runway and burst into flames, killing 49 people before dawn Sunday and leaving the lone survivor, a crew member, in critical condition.

Lets remember all these family that lost these loved ones in your prayers.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2362127&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent, did not hear about this.

3. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Just heard about this on the news! My prayers are with them frpm Pa.

4. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hits close to home, as we have family in Lexington. Indeed prayers for all the folks involved.

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Prayers for the people on the flight and the families also from NC.

6. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Read about the accident online the morning, prayers go out from Indiana

7. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    my prayers go out ot all the victims of this awful tragedy.

8. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Prayers out to all from Iowa.
    Brian

9. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    Prayer sent from this part of Iowa, This is one of the commuter airline that services Delta air. I have flown them many times and I have confidence in them.

10. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Thoughts and Prayers sent from KS.

11. fishnfool68

fishnfool68 New Member

State:
    Near Tulsa Oklahoma
    Friday nights we host a cell group from our church here at home.We all have little ones so they play with my kids while we have our bible study.We always form a prayer circle when we close.This Friday we invited the kids to join hands with us and I asked for prayer requests-my 7year old asked me to pray for the airplains.This seemed like a odd request at the time she usually wants us to pray for the dogs,or garandpa(he passed away not long ago),we prayed that God would protect the people on the plains,from those that would do them harm,no weapon formed against a plain would prosper,and that God would be with them.Hearing about this crash made me think about that prayer.I'm thankful he answers our prayers,I hope I prayed the right prayer.I know Jesus came to give life,and to save lives I'm gratefull his protection is always available,and I pray for comfort,strength,and peace for every family touched by this work of the enemy.I stand in agreement with anyone who will,that this crew member whom lived is healed by the stripes of Jesus.

12. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Prayers from northeast TN..................

13. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    This is certainly a tragedy. There were a lot of precious people on that plane.

Lord, we commit their souls into Your Presence. May You comfort the families and friends at this time; may they focus upon You and Your loving provision.

14. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I live about 60 miles from there. When I seen it on t.v. I was really surprised and heartbroken. My brother-in-law just flew out of Lexington on Comair the day before the crash. You just never know what is going to happen. Everybody should cherish every minute they spend with their friends and family. Prayers and thoughts sent to all involved!!!