47.9 Blue Devils Elbow

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Jazper, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Jazper

Jazper New Member

State:
    Chillicothe OH
    John got himself a nice catch tonight. Not fifteen min. later I got a monster 8.9 pounder myself, must be john's daddy blue's son. Congrats John!! I think its his PB as well.

Attached Files:

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Thats a dandy, congratulations to him on the new PB.

3. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    That's a jumbo man, congratulations! Thanks for the pictures

4. lilgriz

lilgriz New Member

State:
    Aurora, KY
    Wish you guys could have seen him catch that blue! It was funny!:smile2: All I'm going to say is John knows how to set a hook. He said when a 47# blue is pulling against you, it sure makes it easier to get up off the ground! :smile2:

We ended up catching a few more small blues and channels. It was an all around good trip!

5. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Just wanted to say thanks guys. That was a night I will never forget. You sure know how to run a good fishing camp. Thanks to griz & lilgriz and jasper for the hospitality and plenty of good bait. Thanks to Lou for some fine louisiania style (HOT) quisine. Looking forward to next tuesday already. I'm feelin kinda lucky.... know what I mean? :wink:

6. Jazper

Jazper New Member

State:
    Chillicothe OH
    Yes john please tell us about your encounter with the ground and that cat. :big_smile::smile2:

7. Captain Rob

Captain Rob New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Dang, Guys I missed all the fun. I guess it was time to switch locations.:crazy:

8. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    Congrats on the new PB. That is a nice looking blues hes holding. rspd507