410 hulls

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by Quint, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Quint

Quint New Member

State:
    N.C.
    What are Win. AA HS 410ga. once fired hulls worth? THANKS

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I have no idea, but I'd be willing to buy them for .10 each myself.Especially if they are 3".

3. canebreaker

canebreaker Well-Known Member

State:
    Southaven,MS
    Hulls are thrown away at the gun range we visite. I'll take my test friday to be a certified range safety officer. I've seen 12 and 20 gauge hulls, but will be on the look out for 410s. I'll check at the reloader's bench soon for the going price of new and oncefired hulls. Hopeing a shipment will be in the near futher.

4. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    The double A's are going for about 8 to 10 cents here if kept dry. I have a slew of AA 12's that was given to me at a turkey shoot a couple years ago.

5. Quint

Quint New Member

State:
    N.C.
    They are Win AA HS 2.5" hull. I was told $30.00 a case? THANKS

6. canebreaker

canebreaker Well-Known Member

State:
    Southaven,MS
    I got to talking with others at the range today. All that's allowed is slugs, unless checking pattern of gun. Not many 410's are checked for pattern, so the 3" hulls would be reloaded to about 2 3/4". I'll keep checking.

7. Quint

Quint New Member

State:
    N.C.
    The hulls are sporting clay loads. The same hulls are also used for skeet, trap, and for me dove, squirrel, and all other small game. The HS AA hull holds up to more reloads than any other hull on the market. HS is High Strength for consistent performance and excellent reloadability. 410 shot and slug shell are only chanbered and manufactured in 2.5 inch and 3 inch hulls? I think you would need to go to the 28 ga. to get the 2 3/4 inch hull? Not so sure on the lenghts of the 32 ga. and the 24 ga. hull lenghts? Both being U.K. gauges and not a competion ga. in U.S. nor a manufactured ga. shot shell in the U.S.