41 Magnum Bullets

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by Kip Brandel, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Kip Brandel

Kip Brandel New Member

State:
    Glasgow, Kentuc
    Anyone reload for one? I am looking for some of the heavier lead bullets for them. I lost the hard drive on my computer and lost the companies I had on there that had larger bullets.

2. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    I dont reload for the 41 but you might check out midsouth, midway, natchezz catalogs or any local gun shows in your area. How large of a bullet are you looking for, 300 grains? We've got a gun show this weekend here in louisville if your any where close.

3. Kip Brandel

Kip Brandel New Member

State:
    Glasgow, Kentuc
    We were looking at coming there for the Irish fest by the river. I might have to get away for the show.
    I had some 280 and head that they made 300 but never found any. I have the catalogs you mentioned and there are a few over 210 listed but not much more. Someone sent me a list once in an E mail with several companies that made larger bullets and that is what I lost that was saved. Thank You for the information though!!!
    I just moved to Glasgow last year in October and have not made a show yet. What are the best ones to get to???? Are there any MUST GET TO shows in the area?

4. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    The only two shows I go to are National Gun Day, which is huge. Its almost too big with too many people. Ive started liking the RK woods gun shows, its a lot smaller but its easier to find things. You can send emails to the gun catalogs and they'll send you out some fliers and catalogs if you want them.