40 hp mariner

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by pikerhoss, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pikerhoss

pikerhoss New Member

State:
    indiana
    I have a 1990 40hp mariner long shaft for sale. It is not a tiller, but comes with a steering system, hydraulic lift/lower, key start, lever shift/throttle, stainless steel prop, extra composite prop, Mac's river runner. PM me if interested.
    located in southern IN.

2. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    How much you wanting and do you have pics?????

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    <How much you wanting>

I can't figure for the life of me why folks post ads with NO price. "They" say if you have to call about the price, you can't afford it. :wink: I assume with No price listed, it's too high. :eek:oooh:

Bill in SC

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Under the rules for the road on this sales area it states that a price must be posted with the item and the item must be in your possession.:wink:

5. pikerhoss

pikerhoss New Member

State:
    indiana
    No pictures yet, I plan on taking some today or sometime soon, if not today. I've researched prices, and the information on outboards is pretty scarce. Or at least I didn't find good information. So...$1000/offer for all of it. I guess I'll notice pretty quick if it's too high. I do want to get rid of it and pick up a mud motor for this year.

6. pikerhoss

pikerhoss New Member

State:
    indiana
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

I've got a few more pictures if someone would like.

I'd like to sell all of the motor and accessories...

7. Martin Rhodes

Martin Rhodes New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro, Tn
    Price seems fair but showing some maintenance history and compression numbers sells it much faster. :wink:

Good Luck with the sale!

8. pikerhoss

pikerhoss New Member

State:
    indiana
    Since I've owned it I haven't ran but 1.5 tanks of fuel through it....hence one of the main reasons to sell it. But anyone interested can take it to the river.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.