4 years on the BOC Aug 18th...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Aug 17, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    It has been 4 years since I joined. It has been a wild ride and I have met people that have turned from chat buddies on the BOC to life long friends. I have laughed and cried with many of you.

I have seen many members come and go. Some by choice, others with some help. lol :wink:

I want to thank each and every one of you for lending an ear when I need it and saying a prayer when it is needed also.

Yall will never know how much you mean to me and there is no way I would ever be able to repay yall for the info I have gotten on here.

Hope to meet and fish with as many of yall as I can. If there is ever anything I can do on here to help yall out please let me know.

Tea

2. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    PS. It is great to know that one day Madison will have a family friendly site to log onto without me worrying.

3. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Tea, I doubt I am alone when I say that of all the folks I have met here or know through postings, You are the BOC! You are a perfect example of what it is that we are trying to make this place.

I can think of no better thing to aspire to.

4. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    I agree with Tom Tea,I cant think of anybody that has done anymore to make the BOC the place it is and we appretiate your efforts,keep up the good work:roll_eyes:

5. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Were glad your here Tea, congrats Buddy!!!! Thirteen months ago you put up my avatar and got me started on a great adventure here on the BOC. Thank you again my friend!!

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yall better quit, I got to get my head out the door so I can make the gathering tomorrow. :smile2:

I humbaly thank yall for those kind words. I have had the pleasure of fishing with you Kutter and Tony. People like you are the reason I come back and log on everyday.

Steve, I hope to fish with you someday in the near future buddy.

Tea

7. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "Their Right"

I think that people like yourself - (and others of corse :wink:) - are what make me sit in front of my PC for Hours reading posts, after posts & learning about not only things on fishing, but about life.
    :wink:

"+ you crack me up"!
    LoL:happy:

Take it easy Bro.,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

8. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    glad to have a B.O.C. brother always willing togive out knowledge on anything from curing livers(you taught me a few years ago and been doing it every since) and everyday questions we all have from time to time, i know they gave you a lot of grief over posting too much in the early years bro but it was always trying to help, and thats what we all need to focus on instead of jumping somebody for having fun posting with their friends, i think this site is a staple for our fishing community and im glad your part of the glue holding it together bro!
    and by the way ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!! im jealous of your OZZFESTing! lol wish i couldhave been but Ozzy hates this part of the country lmao :crazy::eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2::wink:

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Congrats ,Tea I'm glad to have had the opportunity to have been able to meet folks like you that share some of the same values ,feelings, and Americanism as I do.

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Tea - Congrats on 4 years! :big_smile:I hope to be reading your posts still in another 4 years, by then you will be "King Tea"! :wink:

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats on a big 4 year anniversary!!! :big_smile:
    Keep those posts coming! It wouldn't be the BOC if there wasn't Teas posts on every thread...:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::tounge_out::wink: :smile2:

12. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Congrats Tea on 4 years of membership.

13. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks alot everyone.

Fittingly I spent my 4 year anniversary date at the 2nd annual CJ Brown gathering. It was a great time and reitterated the feeling about why I love this place.

14. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    You're the best, Tea. Not too many people can celebrate 10,000 posts and four years at the same time.

Let's see...you are averaging about seven posts a day. Now if I can just post ten posts a day I can surpass you in how many years?

I better ask my daughter to solve this math problem! :smile2:

15. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Actually, 4 years = 25,000 + posts. Alot of them were on the old board. :eek:oooh:

16. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Congradulation's Matt on your 4 year's here...lol i figured you to be at about 20,000 post between the old site and the new one:eek:oooh: Keep on posting bro.

17. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    You're right, Tea. I give up!

By the way, I stumble into the remnants of that old board every once in a while. It's kinda wild, almost like going into Grandma's attic. You open the door with a creak, clear away some cobwebs, and peer through the dusty light to see some posts made by old veterans. I've enjoyed the experience, but stay away only because it's far better to read the happy posts that are taking place right now, right here!

18. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Congratulation Tea, It wouldn't be the same without you here.
    4 years, way to go.

Danny