4 years gone by

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jun 17, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well this spring made 4 years on the b.o.c. :crazy:

ya never had that long of an intrest in anything before even one woman. untill my wife,lol

in that thime ive made some friends, lost some, r.i.p. made some enemies, had a new son who just caught his first fish with pop's help this past week.

ive gotton a little comfortable here and shoot off my pipe sometimes but in all try and help out guys and share stories and stuff i know. all in all its been a good ride. i cant say all the wonderful things this has taught me as well as the laughs and arguments. its all a learning experience.

ive seen things here that made me laugh to tears and things that made me so mad i was screaming at my puter lol.

there are a lot of fellas on here i sure enjoy talking to. the gas prices are so high out of state gatherings are not in my grasp now as they were in the past. sure enjoied them and anyone that hasnt gone to one its a life changing event. because ya look at folks here in a different way once you have tossed a line and had a meal with them. looking forward to meeting some new fellas in aug. its always fun.

ive had the delight of trading some stuff (fishing gear tackle heck even meat) through the mail with members. thats not something ive had the delight to do other than ebay where its buisness. not guys trading stuff to help each other out.

some of my old buddies just up and dissappeared.:sad2: guess they loose intrest too. but i cant. sometimes its nice just to sit down here. its like talking to a buddie while all alone. the prayers i have gotton from others in times of need. they sure are uplifting.:0a31:

both my sons first fish stories and pics i shared here. guess a redneck with a computer is a dangerous thing,lol.

dont even know why i am writing this. just felt like talking i guess. just saying thanks i guess. for all the info help and BS. good or bad i wouldnt change it for the world.

where else can ya find someone to send a school project 600 miles to someone? argue nascar with a guy 200 miles away? or talk gardening with a guy 1000 miles away? hell i guess maybe there are other places. but i like this one.

time to clam up. thanks guys.

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats on 4 years Jeremy!!! I've only been here almost 27 months and have made a lot of good friends and learned a ton of good info.
    Thank You Jeremy for helping make this the special place it is, I've enjoyed all our discussions on Nascar and your Killer Recipes just to name a couple!!!:wink:

3. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm glad you are here. I consider you a Friend and you have given me advice, or at least made me look at things different.

Thank You for Being Here.

Jim

4. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    I'm proud to Know you Jeremy your OK in this mans book. J.D.:wink:

5. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    ya buddy keep on keepin on :big_smile: :cool2: from the hamburgler:crazy:

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    You are a good Man in my book as well Jeremy,sorta like a burr at times,But I like that honest and to the point,.

7. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Jemery,

Even that i don't know you i have enjoyed some of your post and thanks for shareing this last post whit us, it's always nice to have frineds that you can talk even if you never meet them face to face , anyway have a great day:big_smile:

8. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    Jermery you know your no1in my books. When something needs to be said I just set back and wait for you to come in . Most of the time I agree with you. I never will forget you going to put me on your ignore list but you didnt thank you for all your post Sam Davis

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats Jeremy on four years and still going. Enjoy your stuff and hope to meet you one day.

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    lol. sam. i cant say how i regret that. it was a misunderstood post and i went back and checked. it was a mistake i made. glad i chose to double check.

glad you didnt hold a grudge. nobodys perfect. i make mistakes as most all do. ive been thinking of removing all from it. everyone deserves second chances. me and another guy were having a bad dissagreement not long ago. i called truce and he followed suit. i had just put him on it, but took him right back off. glad i did that too.:wink:

like i said. good bad. i wouldnt change it. think ill clear my list now. tired of argueing amongst the brotherhood. hope those ive mad mad will forgive me as well.:sad2:

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Thanks Jeremy for all the posts and wisdom you have shared with us. I might not be the most stable at times, but am trying my best. Somedays my mouth overruns my brain and I need a intervention. Some days I really mean it. :crazy: Glad to know you!