4 weeks of Reports on Kanawha River

Discussion in 'WEST VIRGINIA RIVER TALK' started by Possom, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Possom

Possom New Member

State:
    Wv
    Its been allow since Ive posted so here we go.

6-9
    On Sat we got 2 one Squeak and 25 lber in my avater. We had a blast that night had more runs than you could shake a stick at. That 25 lber is my PB.

6-15 to 6-17
    Bite was slow for some reason. Had one to the bank and it threw the hook. Did catch a few channels. Night was fun and a Turtle that was huge Think it was a old it had moss on its tail. Well it was the Kanawha River.

6-22 to 6-24
    My friends wife caught the one of the night. It weighed 15 pds her PB. Was Funnest thing you every seen. Everybody else caught channels. It was fun that all that mattered.

6-30
    Ill Make this short and sweet. We Got Burnt if you take a wiff you could most likely smell us. I think its toast.

Let it run he will take the bait Possom

2. hunterchet

hunterchet New Member

State:
    WV
    What part of the Kanawha are you fishing? What for bait? I have been fishing around the mouth of the elk and have been skunked every time I have gone.

3. slipbobber

slipbobber New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    possum boy been home 2 times fishing we gonna do the kanwha or what man?????

4. WestVaMan

WestVaMan New Member

State:
    Okinawa Japan
    try the mouth of the coal river, there is a 30ft hole by the bouy. I have pulled BIG fish out of that hole.

5. shaleetoo

shaleetoo New Member

State:
    w v
    what r u using for bait possom ? ty lee