3d fish finder

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by SCcatfishing, Nov 15, 2009.

1. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Hey yall I'm trying to find a video of the 3d fish finders... Anyone have one that can tell me more about them???

I'm looking at the Humminbird 967c 3D Combo Color Fish Finder and GPS Chartplotter .... Is there one that is better, or one that cost less?? I want to get one in the next week or two

2. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Went to the Humminbird site this unit does Not come with the transducer???

3. flatheadsalyer1

flatheadsalyer1 New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    David, I dont know much about the Hummingbird stuff. But Gradys outdoors on clemson Blvd in Anderson has one of the side imaging jobs color with gps that looked to be a pretty good plotter. I talked with them about it last thursday. They actually put one on a boat and took it out on Hartwell and created a book of the structure and fish/bait that was in the lake to give a better idea of what it can do. I was thouroughly impressed with the unit, and upon getting another boat I am considering that unit. I dont remember the model, but I can get more info on it in the next day or two if your interested.

4. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Thanks man any info you can get will help alot, I have a boc member taking me on his boat sometime soon so I can check it out also.... I have to see a si or a 3d unit in action before I buy one.

5. nick81

nick81 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I think that may be the one my dad has.....I'll check it out.:wink:

6. catmandosimpsonville

catmandosimpsonville New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    David,
    I have the Humminbird Matrix 97 color plotter and GPS. I LOVE IT.
    It come with the duel frg transducer and the external gps antenna. I went with the external cause a lot of my friends had the internal ones that lost signal. I hear the newer internals are much better but......
    Anyway, I think there is a video on UTube of the 97.
    Lets tryto get back together during December to fish.
    Jim

7. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC

Sounds good to me where do yall want to go? Let me take one guess:smile2: Monty?:big_smile::wink: