36 Hours going on 40 With the HillSmack Clan

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Sunbird, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Rounhill has gone blind, Pop Pop is laying on the sidewalk infront of the hotel room and I, Sunbird, am going strong!!!:eek:oooh: After an eventful 8 hour ride from SC we arrived in Sheffield Ala. to fish. We spent the day fishing in Ala. That's all of that! We made it back to the room after Team Smackdowns chaufer 'Rounhill' ran a redlight and tried to pick a fight at the Raceway!:smile2: Now they are delerious from lack of sleep and have begun to enjoy the refreshments! Oh, by the way the Holiday Inn in Sheffield has one heck of a welcome basket for BOC guest!! (see pic)

I gotta run,:crazy: Rounhill is needing some ice for his next................ and Pop Pop, well he is still on the sidewalk and two kids are poking him with a stick! I may need some Boc 'Brother' help!

Any Takers?:wink:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    < I, Sunbird, am going strong!!>

THAT, I have NO doubt of!! Never substitute horse power for staying power!! :wink:

Bill in SC

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    I'm up! get that stick away from me! 40 hrs no sleep, Smackdown is going strong!:wink:

4. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Nice Jon! You guys enjoy and good luck!

5. bone3160

bone3160 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Good luck fellerrs!lol

6. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    I figured u guys would be done caught a world record by now. Good luck, wish i could be down there to help

7. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Drink one of them ice cold beers for me

8. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Glad yall are having a good time.:wink: Hey Pop Pop I like the picture with your head on Roundhill's shoulder:confused2:, all you needed to do was put your arm around him.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    All i got to say is (Lord help Alabama):eek:oooh::smile2:

10. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Good luck guys-hope you have a great trip.

11. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Good Luck Team Hillsmack,yall boys put a whooping on em and bring the dough back to SC:wink:And have a safe return as well.:big_smile:

12. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Y'all play nice with e'ryone down there, and keep your eyes on Pop Pop alla' time as he has a tendancy to wander off wif' strangers :smile2::crazy:

13. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 Member

State:
    Central, SC
    Nice pics of the crew! Hope those coordinates help out on finding em!!
    Yall be safe down near the dams and listen for them horns!!!! Bring us back some good stories for the gathering and a check for yall to remember the trip by!!!! Good luck!!

14. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    I got Pop Pop off the sidewalk and Rounhill drove us around Sheffield for an hour so we could eat at a restaurant next to the hotel? What was I thinkin? :eek:oooh:
    Now those two kids are outside beating on the window wanting to know if Pop Pop can come out to play? Not a good idea!! Roundhill........he is still waiting on more ice! I am going to bed, there's cats in them waters and we gonna get to Catsmakin tomorrow bright and early!:wink:

P.S. (Patmansc) don't be alarmed but I can't find Pop Pop, any pointers? He was mumbling something about a bicycle? Help! Please keep this on the down low, hope to find him before he gets into trouble.

15. GatorT

GatorT New Member

State:
    Camden, South Carolina
    Awww, shucks! I was packing my bags to come and help - and by "help" I mean I was gonna join in on the poking Pop Pop with a stick. Guess that chance is gone now.

Sure do wish I could be there with you guys. Sounds like somebody is needed to watch the rods!

You boys be careful down there, and good luck!

16. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Guy's best of luck go out don't catch any big ones unless they count toward the big show..
    I still think Pop Pop and SunBird will limit out with 50 lbers and then a kicker fish of 137 lbs. :wink:
    Guy's wish I was able to be there and fish for a day with you. But I'm lucky to be able to get up and move better yet fish or drive down.:sad2:
    Pete

17. deerhntr22

deerhntr22 New Member

State:
    Greenville, SC
    Hilarious post guys...best of luck to yall....be safe...

18. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Guess ya'll can tell we having a great time.:big_smile: Went out today looking for some Smackdowns and found out Elvis is not dead!:eek:oooh:
    He is in Sheffield AL.:smile2:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  19. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Man, that just ain't right! LMHAO!!

Bill in SC

20. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    I went to get Roundhill MORE ice and when I got back Pop Pop had wandered off!!:confused2: I'm gonna get both of them Catsmackers shock collars! Everytime Pop Pop starts to wander off ZAP!!! And Rounhill, well he just needs a bigger cup and a ZAP if he gets the 101 down more than 3 times an hour!:eek:oooh:

I thought my cry for help would have brought out the BOC calvary...............STILL WAITING!!!!