357 Herrett

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by Jesse168, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Jesse168

Jesse168 Member

State:
    Memphis, Tennessee
    I am looking for some 357 Herrett cases or a forming die to make them from 30/30 cases. Can anyone help ?

Jesse168

2. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Egbert Sr.
    Contact the following company:
    Sinclair International, Inc
    2330 Wayne Haven Street
    Fort Wayne, IN 46803
    http://www.sinclairintl.com
    1-800-717-8211
    Fax: 1-260-493-2530
    Email: support@sinclairintl.com
    Call them on the 800 number and they will give you first rate professional assistance!:smile2:
    I've been with them since the very early "90's" and won't go to anyone else for the products they carry, some of which are proprietary and others you can only get from them!
    Hope this helps.
    Finally, read the PM I am sending you too.:smile2: You will understand why when you read it.
    Fraternally and Cordially,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

3. Jesse168

Jesse168 Member

State:
    Memphis, Tennessee
    Coyote

Sinclair International, Inc doesn't handle the 357 harrett stuff.

Thanks

Jesse

4. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    When I lived up north I hunted with both 30 and 357 Herrett....I was always able to get my stuff from these folks. http://www.midwayusa.com/ I checked and they have 2 sets left...get them fast.:wink:

5. Jesse168

Jesse168 Member

State:
    Memphis, Tennessee
    Well I found someone on E-Bay that sells the shells formed from once fired 30/30 Winchester cases cheeper than I can buy the tooling and make them myself.

Thanks Everyone

Jesse

6. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Jessie, If not when I go to the cabin I think I have a set of dies left there. Mine was from TC and I used them to form and reload my 30 and 357 herrett. In mine you formed them and then shot and fireformed them and then backed off
    with your resizing die so that you never touched your shoulder again. I bought, begged and stole every 30 30 case I could find and have never needed anymore. I picked up another die set for the 357 herrett and don't need them now. You are welcome to them if my son hasn't used them for a fishing weight. I use the 30 herrett dies quite a bit but not the 357 as I have quite a few loaded up.
    Bill

7. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    Jessie now you got me going!!I always wanted a 357 Herrett and was gona get one 25 or 30 years ago but couldn't come up with the cach to buy it("my wife said you don't need that thang you got kids to feed") and it's way to late now.:cry: