Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up the annual KS fishing regulations book from my local wally world, and was browsing through it and saw that they printed a 35" length limit on Bluecats at Perry, Hillsdale and I think a couple others, is this a misprint? I personally don't have a problem with it, I'd LOVE for those lakes to be loaded with 35+" Blues, because I almost always catch and release, personally I wish they'd put a reverse length limit or a slot limit on Blues and Flatheads, it makes me sick seeing people keep those beautiful 20+ lb.ers, but that's just my opinion. Does anyone have any info on the above mentioned length limit on Blues at those lakes? Thanks, and good fishin' to you all!:Happy:

· Registered
7,332 Posts
Tony its no misprint at least at Perry.Get on the KDWP website and its in bold letter's for all to see.
And its posted at all ramps.As for the rest of the lake's you metioned I would say thats the law.

· Registered
1,991 Posts
Tony, As far as I know the KDWP never stocked blues in hillsdale they might be in there from people transporting them from other lakes/rivers.

So I would not target them if I was you. However there are plenty big flats in there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.