Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well there are two things I'm looking forward to next month. The birth of my 4th son and Springtime fishing. I've spent all winter buying new fishing gear & baby stuff. Or should I say bought baby stuff & fishing gear. I can hardly wait for both these occasions to arrive.Hopefully I can fish a few hours at night and fix bottles a few hours a night. Got to keep it balanced. :smile2:

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Congradulations on both accounts. Now if you can only get to use the new fishin equipment. I did notice however that you said fix bottles ,"didn't hear nothing about the changing DIAPERS!!:eek:oooh::roll_eyes:.Mom he needs changed!:big_smile:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fine choice on your part. A good way to honor your brother. Just one thing. I got a Michael. They never stop eatin! LOL!
Funny you said that. He was a big teddy bear, and we used to compare him to the Mikey from the Life cereal commercials. :smile2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.