The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well there are two things I'm looking forward to next month. The birth of my 4th son and Springtime fishing. I've spent all winter buying new fishing gear & baby stuff. Or should I say bought baby stuff & fishing gear. I can hardly wait for both these occasions to arrive.Hopefully I can fish a few hours at night and fix bottles a few hours a night. Got to keep it balanced. :smile2:

·
Banned
10,798 Posts
Congrats,Gregory. I can just see the bottle thing with tryin to fish :wink:

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Congratulations on the new fishing gear, Oh and having a son is good to:wink::smile2:

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
I had no idea you were expecting. So how did it happen? LOL! Congrats to you and the Mrs. What will the ladds name be?

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Congradulations on both accounts. Now if you can only get to use the new fishin equipment. I did notice however that you said fix bottles ,"didn't hear nothing about the changing DIAPERS!!:eek:oooh::roll_eyes:.Mom he needs changed!:big_smile:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had no idea you were expecting. So how did it happen? LOL! Congrats to you and the Mrs. What will the ladds name be?
We will be naming him after his late uncle Michael Ames. :cool2:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fine choice on your part. A good way to honor your brother. Just one thing. I got a Michael. They never stop eatin! LOL!
Funny you said that. He was a big teddy bear, and we used to compare him to the Mikey from the Life cereal commercials. :smile2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts