34" Catfish Law and next Election

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by price, Feb 23, 2007.

1. price

price New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    The current regulation for catfish stayed in place, but several idiots voted aginst the regulation. If you live in TN and think the regulation is positive then here are the people you should and should not vote for.

Idiots/voted aginst the regulation (do not support):

Rep. Willie Borchert (D) Camden,TN
    Rep. George Fraley (D) Winchester, TN
    Rep. John Tidwell (D) New Johnsonville, TN

People who helped Catfisherman by voting for the regulation:

Rep. Richard Floyd (R) Hamilton Co,TN
    Rep. Joe McCord (R) Maryville,TN
    Rep. William Baird (R) Jacksboro,TN

I have personally sent emails and called all their offices to either complain about their nonsupport or to thank them for their support. We need to continue to let these people know who do not support a trophy catfishery how we feel. If not, the same thing will come up agin next year, and the next year, and the next.

2. rwilley3

rwilley3 New Member

State:
    Brighton, Tenne
    I agree the guys on here in those guys districts ought to make sure they either change their minds or look for another paycheck next time around.

3. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    yeah i wish ky would adopt this law its hard to catch the record fish if everyone keeps the mid size adults

4. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    not trying to get something started here, but the vote was split straight down party lines...that's just silly!

Dem's don't care about conserving our resources? Repub's do not have any commercial fishing supportors?