32 years....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Buddrice, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Just a little bragging,tomorrow I have been with my wife 32 years.You never know what is really going to happen when you marry someone.As all couples do we have had our ups and downs.We have been through times where all we could eat was lunch meat or chicken.We have had our fights like most couples have but we have never gone to sleep mad at each other.It might be 3:00 in the morning before we went to sleep but we always settled our problems before we went to sleep. I don't think I could have marred a better person...Just thought I'd share...

2. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    congrats brother..You know what they say...Behind every good man is a good woman..

3. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    congratulations man, really good to hear! and going to bed at 3am sure beats going to bed at 10 on the lumpy ol' couch :)

4. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    congrats you don't hear of marriages lasting that long any more i'm going on 6 years my self

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Congrats I let you know in 6 if i make it that far

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Congratulations Buddy!

You should be bragging for that is great.
    Never going to sleep mad at each other is a real accomplishment.. things will always be ok when doing that.
    Heres to many more great years for the both of you.

7. chattycatty

chattycatty New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Congratulations! I hope my hubby and I can make it that far. You're right marriage is something you really have to work at. You really do have challenges but in the end it's all worth it.

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I want to take this oppertunity to say congrads on you 32 years. You've got 2 on us. We will be married 30 in Dec. Hope that you make it at least another 32.

:worship: Congradulations :003:

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I hope you and Roxie have a great anniversary. Two of the BOC's finest. Make sure to treat her well, she has put up with you all these years. LMAO

10. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Congradulations Roxie and Buddy!

11. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Congrats to both of you

12. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations to you both.

13. barney leonard

barney leonard New Member

State:
    Mannford,OK
    Happy anniversary and wishing you many more

14. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I am real glad that you made it.I hope you have many great years left.peewee-williams

15. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Best wishes, Buddy, on your 32nd wedding anniversary. You sure did find a good one in that Roxie, she's a special lady! I hope you two have a wonderful day today:smile2:

16. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Congrats , brother , very few couples make it this far . You two should be very proud.
    Brian

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Happy Anniversary to you both!!! Here's to another 32 years!!!

18. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    you have my upmost respect, That's what marrage is but most can't make it happen now days. I tried and failed. It seems it has become to easy not to try. It sadens me However I always get a lift to here a story like yours.
    Congrats to you and your wife. Way to go.

19. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I have to jump in here just to say thanks to my husband, Buddy, for the best 32 yrs! We've been together for 35 yrs (he bought me as a child-bride!!Ha! Kidding!!) He has always tried to give me everything possible. Other than our son, & our grandkids, I think the best thing he's given me is the love for the outdoors. I've always liked being outside, but he's taught me so much about LOVING it! We've had a wonderful life...so far. And I'm looking forward to being around to aggravate him for a looonnngg time to come. Thanks to everyone for those sweet words!! Keep 'em coming! I love reading it!!

20. shotdemducks

shotdemducks New Member

State:
    kansas
    Congrats, hope you have another 32yrs together.