$300 Boat, Motor, Trailer

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Jack Herber, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Herber

Jack Herber New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    Guys,
    I have a 16 foot fiberglass runabout boat, a 30 hp Johnson, and a trailer for sale. The boats floor is a mess and needs new plywood. The engine runs really well and I have seen it get this boat up on plane. Standard trailer with Bearing Buddies, spare tire and new LED lights.
    Because of the floor, this is a project boat but because the engine runs well this is really a weekend project. Please don't try to haggle on this. I'm only asking $300.
    I am located in Woodstock, GA just north of Atlanta. Please call 770-924-6153 and leave message.

2. Jack Herber

Jack Herber New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    Had some requests for Pics. Here goes. I'm not too good at this.

Attached Files:

3. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    wish I was closer to ya I could sure use the motor. Should have no problems getting rid of that unit good luck. :smile2:

4. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Man if I was closer you would have cash in hand right now... A boat with a motor that runs!!!! Thats a steal.. Floor means nothing... Man O Man

5. Boondock

Boondock New Member

State:
    Harrods Creek, Kentucky
    I am in interested enough that I am seriously considering driving down from Louisville, KY. I hate to be a pest, but do you have any more photos of the boat particularly the inside? That's a long drive for me!

6. runabout199

runabout199 New Member

State:
    Cartersville, G
    do you still have this boat i live in cartersville and am thinking i might like to look at it. send me a pm if you still have the boat

7. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Should not be hard to sell it at that price.

8. exile13

exile13 New Member

State:
    kansas
    :sad2: wish i was closer that sounds just like what i been lookin for. Good luck

9. Jack Herber

Jack Herber New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    Just an FYI, guys. I hooked up a battery and the "water ears" to the engine last night and she fired right off.

10. Jack Herber

Jack Herber New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    IT'S SOLD!! Brad G. said he's going to get the new record in it. Said he would post before and after pics of the boat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.