30 gallon Grayline [Not for Sale gonna Keep]

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by RiverKing, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Anyone interested in trading a 20 gallon bait tank, for my 30 gallon Grayline tank. It HAS to be one of the top tanks, nothing homade, or anything like that, It has to be comparable. Just trying to save some room on my boat.

2. damcodon

damcodon New Member

State:
    Quincy, Illinoi
    Hey, how much to sell it and ship it to 62305? Can you send me a picture of it. Sounds like the same one I have. Would like another.

3. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

If I sold it I would want 350 for it. I wouldnt even no how to begin to ship that big thing man. And yeah I can put pics of it up. Im getting ready to go to work so i cant put em up right now.Its the original grayline though,it says GRAYLINE BAIT TANK on it instead of sunshine bait tank.

4. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I had time after all....Its pretty dirty. Hard to keep it clean when its always full of shad..lol..Here it is though, shes a beauty.

Attached Files:

5. DAREWOOD11

DAREWOOD11 Member

State:
    IOWA
    i have a 30 gallon keepalive...its the same size but its a lot more compact than most tanks. i have kept 30 8 to 10 inch shad in it for over 24 hours before.

6. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
  7. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    This bait tank works so good I have decided to keep it. You can remove this thread or close it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.