1. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Hi folk's
    Well yesterday I loaded up the SGT TIME and went Lake lanier.
    I saw about six boaters in 4 1/2 hours. The area was clarkes bridge road and I fished down past hwy 53.
    I was trying hit any deep holes with night crawlers and blueback herring (live and dead) I did not get a single bite. even a few guys looking for stripers.

I went up river toward LULU bridge and drifted by the rocks still no good.
    The water is at least - 30 feet lower than i have ever seen. lots of trash and Im talking standing yet below the water line in its normal state.

I epoxied my transponders and going down a clear looking section of water at about 35 mph I blew buth of the off the transom. I guess Ill do some more epoxy.

After loading up I went home.

wind was all over the place

water temp 40 to 45 degrees F

please pray for rain

:big_smile:

Attached Files:

2. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    thats pretty low. definitely need to pray for rain

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Brian - I wish I could trade you some rain, we are getting flooded up here in Pa.! :sad2:

4. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Wish I could send you some of our rain.Under flood watch most of Southern IN.May its time to get someone to start doing a rain dance.

5. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Im gonna tell a little secret Van Puh area has been chock full of stripers since December so full even the shore bound anglers have been getting in on the action next time ya Launch I strongly suggest takin a cruise down that way and see whats poking around the tree tops. Lanier has been coming up not much but its coming back up. Living on the lake gives a good perspective on the changes and from my observation and what the Corps have posted its come up about a foot and a half and is 20ft below full pool now it was down to 21.6 and we got some more rain on the way. It would be nice for it to at least hit 10 below full pool so my catfish spots wont be high and dry anymore before the summer heat kicks in :roll_eyes:

6. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Hope you get the much needed rain.

7. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice pictures, Its look like a good fishing spot.