3 weeks in a row.

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by jagdoctor1, May 23, 2009.

1. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Well last night we caught only 1 fish. It was another good one though. I've been on a roll. This fish is a shared venture. It was caught on Elizabeths medium action kmart spincast that I put 20 pd braid on (glad I did that) but we were up on the road and my oldest daughter did a good job grabbin the pole on it's way into the river and did the first half of the fight. When it headed into the tules I took over and got it out of there. Handed the pole to Elizabeth and she finished the job.

I am one happy camper. Though I could use some sleep.

Attached Files:

2. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Man thats one nice fish. And you got to share the moment with your family too. Can't beat that. Good luck next time! SGTREDNECK

3. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    cool looking fish man, not the normal green

4. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Woops forgot. The fish was 22 lbs by my new mustad scale. The B&B bait shop scale usually gives me 2.5 or 3 pds more so I called it 23.

5. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    thats weird, it looks like a 30 to 35, , size and weght are deciving, you cn get fish almost twice the lethe but way way less than the one that looks biiger, see my bluecat, in my album it was 15 yours is three times the size, and my scale is very acuret, bathrom needle scales are goog, just do some math, and you got the weght, might vry 2 lbs

6. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Chris now thats teamwork there brother. that fish did not know what it was getting into did it. those smiles on those faces in the pics are priceless memories brother. hats off to you for getting the kids out. the family that fishes together stays together.

7. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

You took the words right out of my mouth.That smile on your daughters face is worth a million bucks.The way their smiling,I,d call that fish your personal BEST!:big_smile::smile2::big_smile:

8. desertcatrat

desertcatrat New Member

State:
    Palm Springs,a.
    just saw that chris nice work a man after ny own haeart now if i could only find a fishin girl hmmm not a lot of them out there maybe we need to start a fisherman lovers datimg site lol
    well nice work look forward to meeting you
    heading out in the morn to imperial call if u get a minute
    i got a good feeelin never got one over 10 i heard the alamo is goood riite now ur a soldier i would be honored to fish w you someday