3 men in a tub...well, 2 tubs

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by steve_b124, Mar 13, 2009.

1. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Dad says he feels good enough for a fishing trip. He and his friend are coming from Tennessee on Tuesday morning and staying through Thursday night. We will be staying in a cabin at Black's Bridge on Murray and fishing Murray and Monty while they are here. I told Dad that he to bring a doctor's note, otherwise anything over 5 pounds, I'll cut his line.

Dad has never cat fished, I'm looking foward to a good time with him. With his health, you never know, this could be the last chance. Mom wouldn't let him come, if I wasn't an EMT. I told her that I would rather die doing something I loved than live sitting in a chair all my life. He is bringing his bass boat, and we'll swap off some - cattin and bassin.

It's been years since we took off somewhere together, I'm looking foward to it. If any of ya'll are going to be down there, give us a holler.

God Bless All,
    Steve

2. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 Member

State:
    Central, SC
    Good luck on your fishing trip Steve. There's nothing like spending time with friends and especially family members doing the things you love to do.

3. SC Backwoods Baitman

SC Backwoods Baitman New Member

State:
    Union,South Carolina
    Steve thats good news. Glad to hear He's venturing out. If you have time bring him by I'd like to meet him. The bait will be on me. Hope to see ya soon.:wink:

4. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Steven your trip with dad sounds like a lot of fun. You guys enjoy and good luck. We'll be waiting for the pic's ; )

-Jim-

5. Robbie Norton

Robbie Norton New Member

State:
    Florence S.C
    Steve thats very nice to go fishing with your dad, hope every thing goes well an catch a lot of big fish, it' great that you have a dad to go with. Have a safe trip an good luck.:cool2::wink::smile2:

6. Big_cat_hunter

Big_cat_hunter New Member

State:
    Saluda, SC
    Steve, how'd the trip go? I live about 5 mins. from Black's bridge. I'd love to know how the cats were biting! :wink: Hope y'all enjoyed yourselves. Keep us posted.

7. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    steve thats awesome, taking your dad fishing.. hope all went well, and you guys had an experience youll never forget... reps to ya brother!

8. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    The count down is on! Less than 24 hours till I'm on my way. I don't know who is more excited, me or dad. I'll post our results when I get back. If I slaughter them, I may call Pop pop and he can post for me earlier. All this rain water may turn them off for a while, but just to be out with my 70 year old dad makes it all worth it, fish or no fish.

God Bless All,
    Steve

9. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    hope your fishing trip with your dad went good ,I wish i could take my dad fishing again