3 happy girls waiting to dig in!!!! merry christmas !!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by biga, Dec 25, 2007.

1. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    these are my 3 angels!! madison ,macie and malorie.. i am pretty excited to be able to provide a really nice christmas this year since the last few have been pretty tight.... and the looks of their faces when they woke me up this morning made all the hard work worth every dime!!!!! i hope all the boc brothers and sisters have a great one today!!!!

Attached Files:

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That picture is precious!! Merry Christmas to You and Happy New Year. Thanks for sharing!:wink::smile2:

3. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    wow!! i think it was a record!!! about 3 minutes and everything was stripped lol 3 very happy girls.... merry christmas to everyone!!!

4. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    They sure do look Happy. Merry Christmas to you and Yours. Later Andy

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    It sure looked like they were settled in for the long hall. Even though it only took a few minutes. Loved the smile on their faces. Thanks for sharing your girls with us this Christmas.:smile2:

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Adam, That looks like 3 very happy young ladies. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

7. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I remember those days my two girls are 22 and 19 now. Thanks for sharing it made my day!:big_smile:

8. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    darn crab!! i didnt know you were that old:wink:

9. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    lol brings back memeories for me too we raised 5 girls and 1 boy, youngest is 19 now, but now have 5 grandaughters and 1 grandson lol they had the same look this morning, thats a priceless comercial in the making, have a great rest of the holiday week :smile2:

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Now that is 3 happy girls. Enjoy them they grow up too darn fast .Thanks for sharing the special moment with us.

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya i had two the same way. one waiting to dig in on gifts and one waiting to stick anything that came close in his lil mouth.