3 days of fishing

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by matahone, Jul 15, 2009.

1. matahone

matahone New Member

State:
    New Carlisle, Indiana
    I am back from visiting my brother-in-law near Bedford. We spent many hours on the East Fork of the White River and all we have to show for it is 9 cats, and 2 drum. We did catch a couple sauger, drum, and of course longears for bait. The flatties did not want to cooperate, nothing, not even a small one. :sad2: I did catch a couple gar also, the biggest weighing almost 9 pounds..., it was a fun fight on a panfish rod!

I am going to try and make it out this weekend for some cats around my neck of the woods this weekend. Maybe I will get into something with some weight then..., hopefully it won't be a carp! :big_smile:

Pic 1: Eddy we fished. Thought it was a pretty pic.
    Pic 2: Big gar.
    Pic 3: Glory shot from the weekend.

Attached Files:

2. Ky_Katter91

Ky_Katter91 New Member

State:
    Northern Ky
    Just keep fishin the hawgs. You're not the only one down on the flatties this year... :embarassed:

3. Harleycat

Harleycat New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    looks like you like them glowsticks alot:wink:

4. matahone

matahone New Member

State:
    New Carlisle, Indiana
    I just got those glow sticks and that was the first time I really got to use them. I did like them. They handled those fish fine and they were easy to see in the dark.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Cal thanks for sharing the pics. Congrats on anice catch. WTG.

6. duff

duff Guest

Not a bad weekend, could have been better but at least we caught some fish. I am about recouped and thinking about going back. Just don't think it will be all nighters!

7. matahone

matahone New Member

State:
    New Carlisle, Indiana
    I knew I wore you out when you were snoring in the front of the boat!:smile2: When your clicker started peelin' line though you were on it!