3 day Flathead Catfish fishin trip.

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by spoonfish, Sep 4, 2008.

1. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Scotty and I are planning to hit the lake for 3 days/nights straight the 1st of next week in search of flatheads. Fish all night, sleep and eat a little during the day at a camp site we are going to make on the river bank.

Hope I don't run out of beer....:smile2:

2. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Good Luck Out There You Two Don't Drink Too Much It Makes The Fishing Story's A Little Hard To Believe:roll_eyes::wink:.

Let Us Know How You Guy's Come Out:big_smile:.

3. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Catch a big one!

4. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Good luck Troy let us know the out come.​

5. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Good luck hope you do well,you might wait and see what Hanan's going to do

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    This plain stinks Troy.:confused2: Ya'll gonna be fishin and drinkin beer for three days and i'll be workin. Anyway, best of luck, have a good time and don't forget the asprin.:smile2:

7. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    hope i dont run out of food and tp :smile2::smile2: if we do i might just have to fry up a flathead :wink: or a turtle :big_smile::big_smile:

the pet shop only had 6 little geenie pigs troy we might have to take the box trap and catch some squirels for bait if we run out .

that hump i told ya about is just up the river about 3 miles from camp kevin suliven shocked up 17 flatties off of it them big bolders holdem !!!

i just know 1 of them geenie pigs is gonna get ate wooo hoooo

8. catfishscotty

State:
    mo

hail, rain, sleet , or snow this flathead trip we will go !!!!!!

if i run out of food i hope i dont get dizzy and think troy is a turkey drumstick :eek:oooh::eek:oooh: i better take some ketchup :roll_eyes:

9. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Troy and Scott hope you two have a great time and catch some BIG flats. This stinks because I was supposed to go on vacation at this time camp and fish. But this stupid job I have going in California is keeping us really busy right now and I had to cancle my trip:angry:. But anyway guys have a safe trip and let us know how it turns. Scott dont let Troy tell any fish stories:wink::smile2:.

Tom

10. catfeveriowa

catfeveriowa New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs Iowa
    Hey Troy and Scotty knock the snot out of them. Scotty u going to switch over to kahle or stay with your circles? How's your new boat coming along? Troy u really know how to pick a good fishing partner!!!!

11. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Were headed out Monday. Got to load up on some Big bluegills first.
    Scotty guarantees at least a 40# pounder....:eek:oooh: It's his fault if we dont get one bigger.....:smile2: :006:

12. Reb54

Reb54 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Troy, good luck to you and Scotty both! Catch one for me:wink: Not sure if I could handle Scotty for three days, a man could die from laughing to much!

13. catfishscotty

State:
    mo

im gonna stay with circles 8/0 gammas and 13/0 frenzys or 11/0 cant rember for sure what size they where i got from steve

i have some large J hooks if i get the itch never know lol

i hope we dont let you guys down we gonna give a hell of a red neck try :wink:

i sold the first 18 footer i bought to my nephew and pick my newer 18 footer up next week . the newer one had a motor but not as open so im gonna have to take out a couple bench seats and replace ribs in place of them to open the middle up comes with a 50 hrs evenrude. just gonna use it for the small lakes close to my house .

good to see ya back on the boc billy :big_smile::wink:

14. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Dont forget the dynamite or I guess Scotty could just have some mexican food. LOL Better bring some extra TP. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

15. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    well i didnt listen to grandpa on not eating cow chips.
    and the teachers all got pissy for me eating the good ole elmers glue .
    and man them white urnil mints are great :wink: better then the blue ones !!

16. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    I can't wait, flatheads are my favorite fish to catch even if Scotty don't like them LMAO. :wink:

We have a blast ever time we go. It's a wonder we ever get a bite from the laughter going on.

Hope Scotty don't run out of tp......:eek:oooh:

17. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    awww hell troy who really needs both socks on ??? tuff actin tanactin works on your ars just as good as your toes :wink:

18. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Ask him about eating at the mexican resturant last week Josh.
    He could have made a chum line back to town I think... Whew....:confused2:

Im wearin sandals.....

Better yet, Hip waders,,,,

19. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    ya that mexican place tore me up to say the least lol

i new salsa wasnt supose to be green :eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

20. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    ok if we dont catch a 40 lber or over ill go skinny dippin in the river and yell beached whale and free willie 3 times !! no pictures allowed troy :eek:oooh: !!!!