3/4/07 pictures

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by samh, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    pretty cool pics. Thanks for sharing. What kinda feed are you putting in that feeder? Just ground corn? Whatever it is, seems to be working. Thanks again.

-Red

2. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    I feel the feeders every morning when I feed my cattle, they get the same feed a 16% protein feed, mostly corn, corn gluten, cotton seed meal, soy hulls and a mineral pack.

3. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Sam, thanks for the pictures. I always enjoy them. You may be feeding the deer but there is at least one coon there that thinks it is all for him. He may have roughed that deer up a little before he left.:big_smile:

st

4. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I bet the crows also like that feed. I like the ones where the deer have squatted going under the fence. :big_smile:
    Always enjoy all of the pictures.

I keep thinking I'm going to put one up at our place but it would probably stay empty for we don't go there very often.

5. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    thanks Sam, always good to see how wildlife interacts with one another, as you can see, the deer too are staying away from the raccoon.

Keep the pictures coming :wink:

6. Blue Duck

Blue Duck New Member

State:
    Idaho
    Your sure giving photobucket a workout. Keep it up. Whats the dark thing in that one pic. Its dark out side with deer in the pic, but something smaller and darker is right in front of the feeder?

7. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    Raccoon, they vist as much as the deer.

8. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    More great pictures, Sam. Looks like that 'coon needs an attitude adjustment!!:lol: I love that first picture, of the day shot with the deer looking right at you. That one would be good cropped (take the feeder out!) & framed.
    Thanks again....

9. THRowSOmeStink

THRowSOmeStink New Member

State:
    sedgwick, kansas
    Those are some nice pics thanks for sharing.