2.98 here this morning.

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
What he said smokin. You old f**** need to stay off the road. LOL

·
Registered
14,583 Posts
$3.19 gal here. Need to get my scooter out. Its going to be hard to pull a boat with a scooter. Yes, maybe us old ..... need to just stay off the road.

·
Registered
215 Posts
3.22 a gal. here in my part of the Carolinas! Figure 15 gallons for the boat that comes to $48.30! Mercy! Thats not counting the gas to get to the water in the pick up....Might be cheaper to add about ten batteries and run the trolling motors at this rate!
~Teddy

·
Registered
215 Posts
Gees it just closed on the stock market at $104.52 a barrell!
Time to rig the paddle boat with rod holders!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All right you guys!! Dont you know the difference between old and being a classic? smokey

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
I HATE it!:angry: My favorite fishing hole is two hours away. I think it will be cheaper for me to put the truck and boat in a storage down there and drive my little Mazda truck. I sure hope that somthing is done about it before too long. I don't want to have to get a second job just for gas!

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
All right you guys!! Dont you know the difference between old and being a classic? smokey

Yes we do and you still need to get off the road:smile2: J/K buddy, couldn't resist. Filled up today and it was $3.02. By the time I filled up and bought a 30 pack it was $108:eek:oooh::angry:.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
The differnce between old and classic...well, if its classic somebody would want it...if its old, no one wants it. LOL

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Gas was 3.47 where I"m at now, I got a 2000 mile drive to work sometime this summer. Probably close to 4.00 after labor day. I'll be ridin my motorcycle if possible. I ain't goin nowhere I don't have to go. The more stuff we buy from India and China, the more gas they can afford. Gee, life was good when the rest of the world was poor.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Gas is $3.04 to $3.26 a gallon here. Stinking economy. Talked to a friend in Swan Valley, Manitoba Canada. Gas is $5.00 a litre up there. HOLY COW!! Our dollar is worth 96 cents in Canada. Used to be our dollar was worth $1.56 in Canada. This has to change sometime for crying out loud!!:confused2:

Mark..

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
i dont think its ever gonna change. they got it up it will stay up. i drive to and from. i wont take a pleasure spin at all. screw em. i wish the auto manufactures would all just announce tomorrow there stopping all lines and going into 100% electric cars. and watch those rich oil tycoons including the bushes slowly take the nose dive.

i switched to wood heat all togather here. only propane i use is for hot water. i only drive when needed to go to work or town. i aint giving them a dime extra.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.