Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my boy caught zero fish, we are ready 4 water 2 settel down. any BOC member in indiana up 4 a freindly tournement in may on any river? maybe camp, bring kids and fish 4 the day, me and 6 year old have spring fever. has anybody been catching fish?

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I'll be puttin together our 2nd annual "Bash on the Bash" with the Wabash River Mafia around May again this year. We only had 8 people and 4 boats last year coz we overlapped the Indiana Gathering, but we had a blast. I'll post it in the "local Indiana talk" section when we set a date, keep an eye out.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I fished Sunday which produced a new PB for me, a 42 Pound Blue. I also caught a 12 Pound Flatty, 14 pound blue and a nice size channel. Picture are posted in member fishing reports. rspd507

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
my ramps still froze-in up this way. any day now ill get out though.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
I am going to try and fish the white river this weekend and hope i get something to pick up a bait.... i will let you guys know how it goes.... going to be using some ot the skipjacks i caught down in cumberland city

·
Registered
486 Posts
I'll be puttin together our 2nd annual "Bash on the Bash" with the Wabash River Mafia around May again this year. We only had 8 people and 4 boats last year coz we overlapped the Indiana Gathering, but we had a blast. I'll post it in the "local Indiana talk" section when we set a date, keep an eye out.
I would definitely be down for that!!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Man gut i wish i could catch a catfish but ole whisker doesnt seem to like me very much yet this year!!! Waters going to be up here in indy for awhile so we will see when we get out next.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Ohh brotherhilljack dont get me wrong theres nothing better than being out there on the river fishing.:big_smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.