3 1/2 hours of fishing w/ pics

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by holdemplyer, May 16, 2007.

1. holdemplyer

holdemplyer New Member

State:
    nebraska
    http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/fishnpoker/memphis tues night/

my trip last night, missed about another dozen or so hits, how the heck to fish know you are not near your rod??? get up to rebait after catching a fish, looking through tackle box, walked a few feet away to answer nature.... see the hit, run, and nothing, lol,

gotta love fishing,

Alex

2. countrycat15

countrycat15 New Member

State:
    gastiona,nc
    great going man! nice fish!!!

3. ravenloft420

ravenloft420 New Member

State:
    mo
    nice catchin. looks like a nice fish fry!!

4. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    holdemplyer, Their psychic, they wait for the most inconvenient time to strike so their friends can laugh at you while your stumbling to your gear while your peeing on yourself.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Alex some nice fish. Thanks for sharing with the BOC. Good pics. Looks like you had a good trip even though you missed a few. :lol: :smile2:

6. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    If the bite is slow the best way I know to pick it up is to go to the bathroom. Just about the time you start you will get a bite.:big_smile:
    Nice cats

Cheez

7. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    Thanks for sharing the pics. Always love to see the catch...even if it isn't mine.:big_smile:

8. catfish_clayton

catfish_clayton New Member

State:
    Catania, Italy,
    All nice cats, good job.

9. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice catfish!

10. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    Great catch, one tip ----when i need to answer the call of nature or run to the truck for a beer or such. I freeline that pull, take about 2 feet of line and pull it away from the reel, place a small stick or rock over the line, so it I do get a bite or a runner the fish will pull the line off from under the stick/rock and I know what happened when I was gone. If you are keeping your fish this is a good trick. Sometime they swallow it, but if you are eating them anyway---well so be it. This helps when you have to step away and you dont want to worry about losing your gear or a potential panfrier!!

11. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    If you really think about it, it's very logical. Fish can sense minute vibrations in the water. When you're near your pole, your heartbeat causes a sympathetic vibration in your rod, which is carried into the water by your line. So, when the vibrations stop, the fish knows you've left your rod unattended, and feels that it's safe to bite. :cool2:

12. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    If you really think about it, it's very logical. Fish can sense minute vibrations in the water. When you're near your pole, your heartbeat causes a sympathetic vibration in your rod, which is carried into the water by your line. So, when the vibrations stop, the fish knows you've left your rod unattended, and feels that it's safe to bite. :canny:

13. irishpride42

irishpride42 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Looks like an excellent night of fishing to me. WTG!