2nd Video SeaArk Pro-Cat 240

Discussion in 'Boating' started by DeerHunter01, Jan 27, 2008.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    2nd Video with BOC back-up Camera at the Paducah Boat show in Kentucky.

SeaArk Pro-Cat 240

This video was taken while people were looking at the new SeaArk boat

[gv]8717753226524554469&hl=en[/gv]​

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    THANX! Just what I needed to see on a cold winters day. One thing. Ya can keep the reels on them rods. The handles is on the wrong side. LOL!

3. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Wished I had the $$$ for one of those, dang nice boat, good set up.

Thanks for the vid Eric.

4. craig488

craig488 New Member

State:
    Cuba,MO
    Nice boat. great video. Thanks for your efforts.

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Looking great. Very nice boat, love the layout.

6. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Thanks Eric for another video of the boat. Can't wait to see the boat in person.

7. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Definitely love the boat, thanks for the video!

8. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    I love the song!:big_smile:

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for sharing the video_One good looking cat boat.[/B]

10. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Wheres the storage? 2 live wells and one anchor storage. And that is it?
    Pete

11. binkfox77

binkfox77 New Member

State:
    ohio
    that's a very nice boat.

12. illinois_angler

illinois_angler Member

State:
    IL
    It is a step in the right direction, but needs more work. There is no reason that Sea Ark can't incorporate side rod storage like Lund does in their boats.

I think after this boat hits the market and everyone gets over being googley eyed over a "new" catfish boat, future Pro-Cat 240's will have such a rod storage. But with the current rear deck/livewell and the space in front of the consoles, I can't see a 20' model working. Sea Ark definitely gets a nod for working on this boat, I can't wait to see what will come out of their factory in the future.

13. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    That a sweet cattin boat wish i had the money for one.

14. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    another good vidio thanx for sharing

15. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO
    You've got storage under both consoles, under the rear hinged lid (batteries, etc. but there's lots more room for other stuff), and you've got a ton of open space just in front of both consoles. The anchor storage area is plenty big for a couple of anchors plus a drift sock. SeaArk will have an optional storage box / padded seat that you can install in front of the consoles if you need it, or you can use the space for coolers, buckets, whatever.

Lund and others may have more storage, but much of it gets rendered useless when you try to put a bait tank the boat. You invariably find yourself having to put the bait tank on top of at least one, if not 2 or 3 storage hatches and/or livewells.

I'm happy with less room to stash stuff, as long as it means I can fish comfortably from the rear of the boat (impossible in most Lunds and difficult from most other giant-rear-deck bass boats), I have a huge livewell for my fish, I have a place to put my bait tank and -- by far the most important to me -- I have a dual console, walk-through windshield. There simply is no other mass-produced boat available that meets all those requirements. Until now.

16. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    Where's the storage?. The boat you see in the vid. is a proto type. SeaArk got this boat to us as soon as they could. The paint was still drying on the way to the boat show. There is a lot to come from SeaArk in the furture. This was a big step for the industry. So I guess my point is lets give SeaArk some breathing room.

However, there is a lot you dont see on this boat. This boat is a stripped down version. You will be able to order a step down storage for the front deck. A storage box across the back ( kind of like a tool box ). There is storage under the consoles. They are comming up with front side storage right and left. If you add all that up thats " more" than my $60.000 Crestliner.

The difference is you add what you want, when you want, unlike Chrestliner or Lund where you take what "they" think you need.

Ride!!... I can tell you this. After testing the boat today in 30+ mile an hour winds Chrestliner or Lund will "NOT" ride nearly as good as this boat. That is my opinion after owning and working out of a Chrestliner for years now.

So this boat rides better and has more storage than both Chrestliner and Lund. It's also built stronger than both. And it's about $20,000 + dollars less.

Something I have noticed In the last 5 days is every body has compared this boat to Lund or Chrestliner. That alone tell us what SeaArk has done for us. Who would of ever thought SeaArk would be compared head to head to Lund. Have you noticed nobody is compairing this boat to War Eagle, Tracker, Lowe, Trition.

This tells me how much SeaArk has stepped up to the plate and built a boat just for us catfisherman.

For the record, I dont want this to be taken as an attack on ShiloRed. We have talked many times via PM about this boat. He has had a lot of great questions and comments in the last few weeks that nobody but myself has seen and I do welcome his opinion anytime.

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    That is a sweet looking boat DH! Thanks for filming it for us so we can see it.:big_smile:

18. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I emailed Steve and got a response yesterday. My question was that on the back tank do they have a removable seat that can be put there. I dont tourny and I normally dont keep my fish so I wouldnt need the tank back there.

Keep in mind I dont have a boat but this one looks awsome, I do think that if they made a smaller version for those of us that are limited on funds it would be better but I didnt ask that LOL

19. illinois_angler

illinois_angler Member

State:
    IL
  20. KY King Kat

KY King Kat New Member

State:
    KY
    Nice boat and even better song...I didnt know you could sing ERIC! Would you want to perform at the classic banquet?