250th post.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by GoFish_Tony, Aug 10, 2006.

1. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    OK, I am usually not one to toot my own horn. I think in this case this is actually more a compliment to all of you.

This will be my 250th post made here. I've only been here since May 2006, but, I quickly have made this place a second home. My 250 posts represent conversations, attempts at humor, and hopefully a kind word of encouragement or two to you all. My 250 posts are only a small indication of how much I want to contribute back to the BOC.

I've read as much as I can about what the BOC means to people, and I can't add much to what has already been said. I can only sit here and nod my head in agreement. You all are a truly wonderful bunch of people.

You have pulled me in, and made me one of your own, and for that, all I can say is, “thank you”.

Thank you all for your sincere warmth of friendship, immeasurable knowledge, and heartfelt love.

Tony
    _

2. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Keep on posting Brother!!!

3. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    good job tony. hope i can catch up with you. this is a great website

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats on '250' posts!!!

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thank you for complimenting us Tony, and right back at you! I wholeheartedly agree with everything you have said here. Congratulations, brother, we appreciate your contributions. Isn't it nice to be one of the family? :smile2:

6. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Glad to have you here Tony. I look forward to more posts from you.

7. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    YUP! Love the family part. In fact, I am working out attending the Natl. BOC gathering. Wife might be coming with me. I'll have an answer soon.

Can't wait to meet MANY of you!!!
    _

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    U da man homie!! Congrats brother, I look foward to 250 more.