24ft four winns double cabin

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by pamlee101, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pamlee101

pamlee101 New Member

State:
    carrollton
    Forward and mid cabins, microwave, sink and mini-fridge, toilet with sink and shower.
    Stereo in cabin with speakers also on deck and remote at helm.
    Set up for fishing with fish finder and 8 installed rod holders.
    Swim platform with ladder and shower.
    454 King Cobra engine. I/O. 3 propellers included. New motor with less than 100 hours.
    New trimtabs.
    Fresh water tank and water heater.
    Bow pulpit with remote control spotlight.
    Snap on sunning pads for bow.
    Double reversible seating at helm and partial wrap seating in stern.
    Pedestal table which can go in main cabin or on deck.
    Comes with full winter cover, mooring cover, front and rear bimini tops, mid and full camper enclosures. All custom snap on (not tie on type).
    All legally required safety devices included. Distress flag, fire extinguisher, bow and stern lights including anchor light. Also battery light that flashes SOS and meets requirements for night time distress signal. Life jackets will also be included, just not sure how many right at this point. Marine band radio also included.
    2 anchors with plenty (can’t remember how many feet) of rope. Stows in bow compartment.
    4 fenders with 2 bow rail racks.
    25 foot dock power cord.
    4 Winns tandem axle trailer with pretty new tires and a spare. Also has surge brakes on the trailer.

This is a great boat which we are loath to sell, but we are trying to buy a house and need the cash. That is the only reason we are listing it.

$14,500 obo pics available for serious inquiries
    Located in Carrollton, Ky

2. pamlee101

pamlee101 New Member

State:
    carrollton
    pics of the big boat

Attached Files:

3. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Very nice Boat.:wink:

4. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Very nice boat. I wish the best for ya on selling it. If i was buying it, I woul have to live in it.:smile2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.