24 Hrs

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Kyle, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    I was suposed to deploy to Japan today at 16:00 but they delayed our flight for 24 hours, so I have untill 16:00 tomorrow (thurs) to be in the presence of my BOC brothers. I know I'm a very new member but I already feel a connection to all of you. Thanks for everything

2. vinny

vinny New Member

State:
    ill.
    I think that you should be thanked for what you will do for us thanks

3. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Kyle, I think WE should be thanking you for everything you are doing for this great Country! The Boc is great, and i know what you mean. Hurry back and take care of yourself. You will be my thoughts and prayers. Thanks Brother!

4. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    yes i agree with the others....thank you for what you do.....

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for all you do brother. We will be here when ya get back. Have a safe trip.

6. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Stay safe Kyle and thx for your services!

7. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    We look forward to seeing some posts from the land of the rising sun. How long will you be stationed there?

8. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    Hopefully only 3 or 4 weeks, we're suposed to go on an Aircraft Carrier to Iraq from Japan, but I guess it all depends on what N. Korea does...we'll see. I won't be back in the states untill Jan. or Feb. either way

9. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Be safe, Kyle, and do us proud!!!

10. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Keep it up JARHEAD!!! I loved my time in Okinawa, if you need to know some good bars shoot me a pm, will be glad to help. What is your MOS I was a 3531/3533/3536/3521 basically a Motor T Junkie Light and Medium trucks, Heavy Haulers, Wrecker Operator, and Mechanic, the last two were crosstraining jobs to get certified. One week after I arrived on the rock, I didn't even fully check in at battalion, I was in Austraila!!! Semper Fi

Aaron

TA2D

11. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Thanks for your service,brother.Try to check in once in a while if you get the chance-keep your head down.

12. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good luck to you, Kyle... you just mind your P's and Q's and let us worry about the rest of the alphabet... Be safe, see ya when you return...:big_smile:

13. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    Thanks and i will be praying for you and all the troops for a safe return

14. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Semper Fi Jarhead. Good luck. I had some of the same MOS. Been about 42 yrs ago though.

15. mperry

mperry New Member

State:
    Indiana
    First of all, Thank you for what you and all the military is doing. Be safe so you can be back on here soon. I read an article in Outdoor Life about fishing over there. Not sure about Catfish but they do have Bass. I am going to Japan next month. Will probably be in Nagoya. (Not military related). I leave the 15th of August and will be there until the 1st of Sept.

16. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Keep your head up and remember that the marines are always first in. We do not need to know you personally to know that you are a great american and selfless. The reason that you are there is to stop a terroristic regime from speading their evil. When the time comes, givem hell.

MAJ D

17. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Nothin but the best to ya Kyle.

18. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Hope your able to find some time to wet a line while you over there.. Thanks for your service...

19. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Kyle, Frist of all I don't think I have every told you WELCOME to the BOC. Sorry to hear that you have to leave but am very proud of you for serving our great country. God Bless you for that and for whatyou are doing for the rest of us. Hopefully you'll be able to get on line and say HI to all of us now and then and to keep us informed as to how your doing . You along with the rest of our troops no matter where they are is always in my thoughts and prayers. Be Safe and GOD BLESS YOU.

20. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    I can't say it any better then MRR said it.
    Be safe brother!
    _