24 Hours with anybody.......

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by LiquidSteel, Aug 30, 2006.

1. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    If you could spend 24 hours with anybody, and I mean anybody, who would it be? A past relative, Jesus, a hollywood star, someone from the website........ Just curious. And please be honest!

Kenny

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I'd spend 24 hours with my grandfather.

Sooo many things left unsaid....

Sooo many things left undone....

Sooo many things we never got to do.....

3. countrygirl0569

countrygirl0569 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I was going to say that too..
    He just passed away this past January, and what kills me the most is I had all the time in the world, but always thought he was going to be around. It happened so fast...I would give anything to be with him again.

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

If it were with just one person it would be my great-grandfather are grand-father.

5. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    I guess if it wasn't a long walk with Jesus (and that will happen one day), it would also be with my grandfather, who taught me how to fish. He had so much knowledge, not just fishing, but life in general. He served in WWII and the Korean war. I too had alot of time to spend with him. I just always thought he would be around forever.

GOD BLESS ALL MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM!

6. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Kenny, thats a hard question to answer, too many that I want to have 24 more hrs. with.
    I have 2 cousins that died to young, 21, 41. I would like to spend 24 hrs with.
    I have a former classmate and teammate, who passed last month, I never got to talk to him since Grad. day, 19 yrs ago.
    Maybe if I could talk to each of them for 8 hrs. apiece? BY then they would be bored talking to me anyway:big_smile:!
    That is a great question, really makes ya think.

7. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    If I had 24 hours with anybody it would have to be Jesus and my dad. They both are together, now. Dad passed away about 2 years ago. I really miss him. I guess God needed another angel to watch over us.

8. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I would like to spend it with Jesus. I would like to ask him so many things. I guess it would be arrogant of me to think that I could even comprehend his answers but still...

9. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    I Would Say That It Would Be My Grandparents On Both Sides Of My Family,since My Children Never Had The Privledge Of Meeting Them

10. chattycatty

chattycatty New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    It'd be a toss-up between my mother and George Clooney.:smile2: I don't think 24 hours would be long enough with my mom, so I guess it'll have to be George. :big_smile:

11. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I would have to say my Uncle Roy who recently passed away this year on April 19.

12. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Definatly my grandfather. That is for sure, we had some great times together and he took me hunting and fishing more then anyone else.

13. safetybass

safetybass New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I thought about my parents, and grandparents. But I will see them all again someday. So I decided it had to someone I won't otherwise get that chance with. Like Eva Longoria. Or Kate Jackson. Or any number of hot fantasies . . . . . :big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

14. joeczar

joeczar New Member

State:
    Parma, Ohio
    I would say it would have to be my Father. He battled cancer for about a year and a half and could not do alot of things he loved. I would love to just fish with him once again

15. Sentry Dog Man

Sentry Dog Man New Member

State:
    TN
    1. Jesus

2. My Grandfather

3. The faithful dogs I worked with while I was in the military during the Vietnam war.

16. maverick43812

maverick43812 New Member

State:
    ohio
    well i guess im the black sheep here id have to go with larry the cable guy on the boat just drifitn fishin and b.s.n lol

17. IrishO'Brady

IrishO'Brady New Member

State:
    Ga
    I had a girlfriend 3 years... we were going out one night, she was driving. Took the interstate to get down town faster. Drunk driver hit us. I went to ICU, she died on the way. And all I thought about was I wonder if she knew the way I felt about her and so many other things. Guess I should have stopped being "the man" and just told her how I felt. After she was gone the pride and the holding back of emotions seemed so stupid and pathetic. I learned to be honest with folks I care about, but the lesson was an expensive one. If I could have her back a day I'd tell her all the things I should have then.

18. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    The first would have to be Jesus Christ as He has purchased me with His own Blood. I have a lot of turmoil in my life and I love to ask him if I am doing everything he wants me to do,most of all am I interepting His Word the way he intended as I want absolutely no confusion in that area.

The 2'd would be my parents,my mom passed on a very cold winter evening as she lay in bed with my father,my father just happened to be awake and knew the exact second that she left.It was January 10 1999.

My father passed on November 15th 2002. I miss them terribly.They did not fish but they raised me to be a Christian to the Core and I really miss the family dinners we all use to attend and my daddy's head bowed in prayer before each meal.They are responsinle for me being who I am today,I never got to tell either one goodby and that has always bothered me.I just hope and pray they knew how much I loved them. Thanking you for asking and allowing me to answer.I am very grateful.----------pk powell:smile2:

19. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Since ive got am on my way to meeting JESUS i'd have to say my MOM so can can visit her grand kids which she never got to see.

20. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    theres alot of folks who say Jesus , but i dont feel i need to cause hes already in my corner if i need advice from him all i have to do is pick up the good book ,besides il see him soon enuf life is short enjoy while you can thats what my papaw said to me . on the other hand a man i would most likly want to spend time with would be cattbuster stephen 24 hours of fishing for the largest cats in the world now that would be a grand ol day