21 pound bluecatfish

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by Bait Boat, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    Finally got to use rc boat mon 21lb blue. several smaller blues. Had a good
    time . If this gustan thing don't flood us out .
    maybe we can go again Need skip-jack bad.

2. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Nice news BB!!!!!! But we got water coming....:tounge_out:lots of water:eek:oooh: you should know by now dude get those skips while ya can....

3. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Hopefully I can get up that way and go too. I wanna see a RC boat work. Never watched anyone fish with one!

4. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Im glad to know there is somethin in there bigger than 5 pounds LMAO Congrats to the catch, I was there Monday evenin till dark bait fishin, banks were lined with folks but I didnt see anyone catchin cats.

5. Smellycat

Smellycat New Member

State:
    Harrison Arkans
    Hey Baitboat, I`ve got an RC boat myself and plan to use it at Dardenelle. Are you running your line up to a gate or wherever you want it to go?
    If so, how are you releasing the line?

6. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    I run mine right into the back of the flood gate with a big cork Iv'e never
    used mine at dardanel Let me know how you do/ It may be a long wwhile before I get to use mine again
    I forgot to say I pull mineoff with the 14ft rod

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations Regan, glad to here you were able to use the boat. Me and Sam need to come over and try it one day when the River goes back down after the mad Russian went through:smile2:. Sam got his boat back today and we will be giving her a run next Friday :big_smile:.

8. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    will be ready to go in a week or two I would think. I guess they repaired
    the boat . Hope all works out for Big Sam:big_smile:

9. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Dont get too excited.......they put the wrong graph/gps/wires on it:eek:oooh:/drilled 3 holes in the live well ???:eek:oooh:/ messed up the console wires:wink: heading back to dealer today....it wont be good for them either:eek:oooh: This incompetence will stop someday....:confused2: did i mention the fule gage dont work & it wont turn over????? Fuming here fuming!!:eek:oooh:

10. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    Man your a pretty good ole boy But my top would blow through the roof
    Man I hate to hear that. They must not care about selling future boats
    I would not buy a air mattress from them. I don't know about lemon laws for boats but your's fits the bill Keep me posted :crazy:

11. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    I dont; think I will let them put a motor on my F&F when I build it:crazy:

12. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    I dont blame ya one bit......they were closed today:eek:oooh: 30 dollars gas gone:eek:oooh:they could have told me yesterday "if there is any issues with the boat we will be closed & back on monday" too much to ask for i guess...

13. Smellycat

Smellycat New Member

State:
    Harrison Arkans
    Hey, is there some way we could all band together and use the massive buying power of the BOC to help Big Sam out? It sounds to me that his problems have gone way too far!

14. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    You would think someone as big and mighty as bass pro is they would
    write off this hurt boat and give the man a new one . As much bad talk
    on the boc about the issues they need to do the right thing. Big Sam
    fishes a lot of tournaments around three states anyway. This has to
    work against them. Just my thoughts:sad2:

15. Smellycat

Smellycat New Member

State:
    Harrison Arkans
    I`m with you Baitboat. I have written to Topsarge and asked if we could do a petition and get a bunch of us to sign it and send it to bass pro. I think/hope that he is cking to see if we can do it.

16. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Well i met them at the door at 750am:eek:oooh::wink: The owner got mad and walked off i wasnt very nice either:smile2: I asked the "new" employee have ya got a sprayer & 5 gallons of yellow paint???? He bit:tounge_out: why? well we can paint the whole thing yellow & leave the Tracker logo & add a Whits Marine logo and ya got what true "Lemon" looks like:0a26: He took it though...new guy is tough.....I like him....he stood his ground and took that a$$ chewing.....and he did listen until i was done with my 20 minute dissortation!!!!:wink: He promised he will get it right!!!! I told him i'll put ya on the list with all the others saying the same thing since january........the drama continues.....buy a new boat regan...get in the game son!!!!:smile2::tounge_out:

17. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    I think a lot of people on the boc are thinking twice before they buy
    a boat I will buy one soon but it won;t be a tracker:smile2:. By the way
    drifting is on again. big time

18. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Way to go Sam, give em hell. Owner walked off huh? Nerve I tell ya. couldnt take his chewin......... I like the yeller paint. Reminds me of a car I saw on the side of the road between here and Hotsprings, Car was totaled and they painted on it not to buy insurance from a certain insurance company cuz they didnt stand behind thier policies. So, Did you accomplish anything with the owner? or he just sull up like an ol possum......I believe you gave em ample consideration, now they stand up to thier product or They get a supena........:wink: I feel for ya Sam, I really do. Hang in there. Smellycat, you got a good idea too, but Im afraid in business like that they dont care much , its the all mighty dollar. Thats the bottom line. Mac

19. chrisb

chrisb New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    glad to hear someone back at home doing some good and maybe the water wont get to bad for ya

20. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Of course there biting when a guy's rig is down and out:tounge_out: I am trying to "swing" the pendilum in their court & get them to see how much time & $$$$ they are being out let alone me:tounge_out: you know like the live-well deal the factory was drilling out rivets & drilled out 3 holes in the side of the live well.....good thing i went over it with a fine tooth comb before i left:wink: i told them it will require a new one:tounge_out: that didnt sit well...they said the factory has to do that cause the back-deck has to be removed .......good spend some more money & time on it....get ya some....same thing with losing my graph hook up wires & putting someone else's on it...what about those people??? They got mine?? I am telling ya here is a picture of them :005: