21 pitch Stainless Steel Prop for trade.

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Blake Wright, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blake Wright

Blake Wright New Member

State:
    South Caro
    21 pitch stainless steel prop. No nicks, dings,etc. I have it on my 1987 90hp mercury that is on a 20ft toon. I would like to trade it for a 18 or so pitch if anyone would like to go up to a 21. Thanks

2. Blake Wright

Blake Wright New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I have no idea of what brand the prop is it was on the boat when I got it. but here are the numbers on it.
    HS 317 on one spot. And, 48 then a few numbers then 21p I'll post the missing # tomarrow.

Attached Files:

3. ia flathead

ia flathead New Member

State:
    iowa
    how much you want for it

4. bassgasm2002

bassgasm2002 New Member

State:
    sc
    hey man i don't need the 21 but i do have a 17p 4 blade ss i'd part with pretty cheap. what part of sc u in? if ur not too far from me u can try it first. i'm in bville and frequent wateree.

5. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    I have a 21 pitch on mine and it is too big. How much you want for the 17 pitch ?

6. bassgasm2002

bassgasm2002 New Member

State:
    sc
    hey sorry i thought it was sold locally. i'll take $100 for it. i know that's cheap but that's all i got in it. i dunno what brand it is but it''s stainless 4blade and has a 17 on the brass ring where the nut goes. it's a 4" hub fits mast merc outboards from 60 to 115 horse. also fits the older inline 150s n 140s and 150 xr. i think the newer 150s have the 4.5" hub like the mercruisers.

7. irishme

irishme New Member

State:
    mo
    Hey Blake.
    Have you sent me the reel I bought from you?????
    Haven't seen it yet.

Steve

8. Blake Wright

Blake Wright New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Sent a PM with tracking #
    Thanks,
    Blake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.