Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
Eric from Indianapolis
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Okay guys, porta potty has been secured. Cost is $135, $5 more than last year... Dang inflation! If it keeps a spider from going where a spider should never go, it's a small price to pay IMO...

·
Premium Member
Eric from Indianapolis
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
The current list of attendees:
1. Me
2. Reese
3. Dan
4. Dannie
5. Matt
6. Aaron
7. Craig from W.V.
8. Tom
9. rkeithm from Texas
10. Kelly
11. Terry
12. Chris

Stacee, are you going to make it?

·
Premium Member
Eric from Indianapolis
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Thanks for helping with the facility upgrade guys!!! Once we know how many people will be there, I can come up with a final number on the contribution.

If you are thinking about joining the gathering, please do! There is plenty of room at the campground still. Please refer to the original post on this thread for details to reserve your spot.

It's a great time on the river down there, away from the bustle of the city and a real catfish retreat. I hope to see some more new faces this year!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Not trying to get off topic but there was a tournament at Leavensworth this weekend big fish weighed in at 63.89 so there’s at least a few good fish left in the area! There’s another tournament next weekend it will be interesting to see the results. I find it encouraging when a big fish is caught (and released) where I plan on fishing!

·
Premium Member
Eric from Indianapolis
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Thanks for the update! The local catfish club down there usually ends up doing their end of the year tourney on the weekend of the gathering, but with only 6-8 boats they don't get in the way.
Always encouraging to hear good results! Taking my nephew down this coming Saturday to fish that stretch so hopefully they are still hungry 🤞 I'll post how we do as well.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts