Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
Eric from Indianapolis
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Catfish1 Members,

The 2022 Indiana Gathering at New Amsterdam will be taking place this September 23-25. Campsites are only $15 per night and RV site are $25 per night.

If you are interested in joining us, or would like to read more about the Gathering, please check out the primary thread in the Indiana Talk section.

Hope to see some new faces this year!

· Premium Member
Eric from Indianapolis
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You both will be missed, Neill. Will miss your pooch as well.
I need to get to work on this, stay tuned to the thread in the Indiana Talk section.
New Amsterdam has always made for good times. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

· Registered
6 Posts
Hello Catfish1 Members,

The 2022 Indiana Gathering at New Amsterdam will be taking place this September 23-25. Campsites are only $15 per night and RV site are $25 per night.

If you are interested in joining us, or would like to read more about the Gathering, please check out the primary thread in the Indiana Talk section.

Hope to see some new faces this year!
This is Douglas, I'm new to the site and where do I sign up at? It's a ways out but I'm all in! Be a seein you all soon, Thanks!

· Premium Member
Eric from Indianapolis
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is the link to this year's gathering in New Amsterdam - 2023 Indiana Gathering
I'll be putting reservation details on that thread here soon, still trying to get in touch with campground owner.
Just post in that thread and I'll add your name to the list. Look forward to meeting you in September!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts