Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Round 1 is COMPLETE. Thoughts?

I personally think the Cleveland Browns blew their #1, #4 picks overall. However, being a Pittsburgh Steelers fan - I'm not at all upset about that or shocked whatsoever.

What were your thoughts after Round 1? I think Buffalo got a good one in Josh Allen and Arizona snagging Josh Rosen at #10 is unreal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think you are right about this, your thoughts are certainly correct, but do not forget that this is a sport and anything can happen here. People always forget about this and build a wrong opinion about this or that event. I am also a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers, but I always try to analyze objectively, without bias and fanaticism. At one time, because of this, I lost a lot of money on bets. Now I'm adding abilities to my analysis www.americanodds.com/nfl/nfl-computer-picks . This service helps me in my calculations and I bet much more confidently. And in general, I tell everyone that their fan love does not cloud their minds, otherwise you look very stupid and funny. I wish you good luck and our team too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts