2016 Lake Lanier Striper Attack

Discussion in 'GEORGIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Team Hold EM Hook, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Team Hold EM Hook

Team Hold EM Hook New Member

State:
    al
    I know this is not catfishing, but if you have the time and want to truly receive a blessing I encourage you to help out. I have been involved for 5 years with OWL and it has been amazing. We will be hopefully starting another chapter up soon for this area and going to try to throw in a catfish trip somewhere here in GA besides the one we do at Lake Oconee

The date is set for the 2016 Lake Lanier Striper attack. This is a fishing trip for folks with disabilities. The trip will be April 16 at Little Hall Park. Please consider letting a disabled person have a great day of fishing with you. We have folks with a wide range of disabilities so any boat type will work. Of course we always need boats that will accommodate a wheel chair. Pontoons and big CC's work great. But again, any boat type will work. We are fully insured and everyone involved is covered. If you are interested in helping out, email [email protected] and he will put you on the list.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Team Hold EM Hook

Team Hold EM Hook New Member

State:
    al
    Folks we still need 15-20 more boats, we are at 45 participants and don't want to have to turn them down. This is a blessing waiting to happen, I know because I have received it more than once and made some great friends from these events.