2010?

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by nevets91, Oct 20, 2009.

1. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    around when will the first tourny in 2010 be? will they start in january or what?

2. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    The Carolina Catfish Club only has 3 Tourneys a year,They are in October,November and December.The 1st one of the year is this Saturday the 24th at Mt Island Lake.

3. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    thanks i was wondering why i could only find anything about those dates and nothing earlier in the year. i might try to fish the november or december ones then. is that why the catawba catfish club only runs till sept?

4. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    For the Carolina Catfish Club, we hold 3 events in the fall/begining of winter. Normally one in Oct, Nov, and Dec. We are not a club based around tournaments but many of us fish as many as we can. Come join us at Mt Island Saturday or on Wylie in Novenber or Wateree in December.

I think the Catwaba club stops due to Hunting season.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  5. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    I learned alot since i started fishing them and intend on learning more as the year moves on.

6. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    if i werent leaving for santee on friday i would probably try to fish saturday with yall but ill try to make at least one hopefully maybe both

7. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Nevets91 we are not really a tournament driven club. We are more about education and preservation of the resource. We have three fun tournaments at the end of the year, so as not to compete with other tournaments series.

Our affiliate club, the Catawba Catfish Club runs some great tounaments January through September. They have quickly become the premier tournament series in the Carolinas.

We have a link to their series on our website: www.carolinacatfishclub.com