2010 Start ????

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by r ward, Jan 2, 2010.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Well I guess my year is starting about right for me the temps are going down in Ga. so the fan on our furness deciced to quit go figure replaced the a/c this past summer now heater troubles supposed to be fixed by Mon.

2. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    sorry to here that......get the bad luck out of the way and maybe the rest of the year will be good...:wink:

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Just life I figure fix or replace but don't sweat the small stuff cause we are here for another year thanks to the good Lord above so we are doing alright

4. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    It's always something! You should try keeping a boat running every day. Something is always breaking. :wink:

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Amen brother! I pulled the back deck off of mine to work on my rod holder rack and wouldn't you know it................. rotten wood. This small project has grown into major construction!

6. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    you will get it done....but you better bundel up....:smile2:

7. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    What type furnace gas or electric and what exactly is it doing ??? You can probably fix it yourself by running to a hvac parts store close and getting the part. Probably just bad limit switch which tells the fan when to kick on or off or maybe circut board if newer unit if you shoot me some details I might be able to walk you through details of diagnosing and repairing it and save you a ton. Work for property managment co. we take care of 2000 properties apartments and houses and deal with this everyday this time of year. Just trying to help save you some cash brother :wink: to buy more fishing stuff with :big_smile::smile2:

8. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I wish I had seen this yesterday a/m cause now I got somebody on it and waiting on him to get the part but thanks anyway

9. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    I tried brother :wink:

10. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    Richard hate that your year is starting so bad but maybe and hopefully it will only get better all year long.