Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Humminbird 1197csi for sale. It is in perfect working order, I purchased it one month ago and have ran it on on my boat for the last few weeks. It comes with everything..unit, transducer, cables, 50 channel GPS reciever, all manuals and full warranty. I have not registered it so that the full warranty and down imaging/future downloads can be in your name. It even comes with the box. Save on the unit itself and the couple hundred dollars in tax! $ 2700.00 obo. I will ship free anywhere in the lower 48.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have had many ask why I am selling this so soon. I lucked into a package that included a new HDS-10 and a HDS-5 interlinked with all the bells and whistles, including professional installation. I am very torn about this because I spent a lot of time (and money) researching and then going with the HB. The Humminbird is a little more user friendly and works flawlessly (plus better customer service) but I cannot pass up two new units installed that I didn't have to put much $$$ into.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.