2009 Winter Classic

Discussion in 'NHL Talk' started by james, Dec 28, 2008.

Whos going to win

1. Red Wings

2. Hawks

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    So who are yall going with for the Winter Classic I hate the Red Wings but I don't think the Hawks will pull it off

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I hate Detroit also but if I were betting money I would have to put my cash on them! I really enjoyed the winter classic last year Pens-Buffalo and plan on watching it again this year! :big_smile: Speaking of the Pens I read where they applied to the league to host a future winter classic to be played at either PNC Park or Beaver Stadium vs the Philly Flyers. Heinz Field is out since the Steelers usually are involved in the playoffs!

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Detroit pulled out a rally to win the Winter Classic 6-4! I really liked Chicago's retro uniforms, if I were a Hawks fan I would be scoring myself one of them jerseys! I wasn't too crazy about the Detroit uniform but I guess that's what they wore back in the day! I hope the NHL keeps going with the Winter Classic game. I think its really cool! :cool2:

4. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Great game I started to think Detroit didn't have it but they pulled it off pretty nice. Detroit needed a little more on their jerseys looked kind of plain