2009 was a good year

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by Soonerfan, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Soonerfan

Soonerfan Member

State:
    Guthrie Ok
    I found my new passion for catfishing and found the BOC and all the good info and good people on here. I went to Keystone went fishing with a catfish guide and after that I was hooked. I bought so much stuff in 2009 for catfishing that my wife thinks im crazy. I will post some pics to show all the rods and reels i bought since may. Now im wanting to buy a boat. So if you have a boat you want to sell let me know what you got. I'm looking for a wide stable cattin boat. I'm looking forward to 2010 and hoping to do a lot more fishing and learning. Anyway Thanks to all

Attached Files:

2. jayhawkokie

jayhawkokie New Member

State:
    Grand Lake Oklahoma
    I'd say your wife is more understanding than mine, I've had to slow down on buying fishing gear, she matches me on junk for the house :crazy: I did manage to talk her into letting me buy a new Humminbird for the old boat.

Try Craigs List, you might find a good deal on a boat and you might not have to travel very far to look at it. I'll keep my eyes open here on Grand Lake.

Jayhawkokie
    Grand Lake

3. Soonerfan

Soonerfan Member

State:
    Guthrie Ok
    I have been watching Craigslist everyday. I did find a great deal on Craigslist but I SCREWED UP....I found an all welded 16' flat bottom (1652 model), fish finder, trailer, and a 2001 25 H.P. Mercery for $1200. I called the guy right after he posted it but instead of going and looking at it...I decided to watch the OU Texas game and after my sooners lost, I called him and I lost too. He sold it to the next person that called him. I should have known better. DUMB DUMB DUMB:embarassed::angry::sad2:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010