2009 Seaark Procat 24'

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by goingfishin, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    Due to just losing my job I have to sell my baby. It is a 24' Seaark Procat 240. This boat is a catfishermans dream. It has a 2003 Mercury 200 horse motor with well under 400 hours on it. The motor runs great!! I had rodholder bases welded all the way around the boat. It comes with 14 driftmaster rodholders. The boat also has a brand new and I mean brand new I just mounted it yeasterday minn kota 3 bank charger, a 101# 36 volt minn kota trolling motor, and a LCX 110 Lowrance fishfinder. (10" screen). All Im asking is what I owe on the boat. Basically you will be getting the rodholders, trolling motor, battery charger, and fishfinder all for free. That is around five grand worth of stuff. I owe $24,800.00 on the boat so I cant take anything less than that. You can send me a pm or give me a call with any questions. I can also send you more pic if you would like. Thanks CJ

Right now its not letting me upload any pics so I can e-mail them to you.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2009
  2. tswebb71

tswebb71 New Member

State:
    So. IL
    Hopefully, you wont have any problem selling it at that price!!

3. ronniethomas

ronniethomas New Member

State:
    iowa
    man that sounds like a sweet set up wish i could afford it money's really tight for me right now good luck getting it sold

4. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I am really sorry to hear about your job, lost. I go back to work Monday after being laid off since Oct. 2008.

Nice rig anyhow.

5. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    nov 08 here!! lol i cant wait to get called back!! congratulations!!

6. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    Here are a few pics.

Attached Files:

7. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    CJ,
    Sorry to hear about you losing your job. Thats one good looking cat rig. :big_smile:

8. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Shes a bute i wish i had the money I would help you out!

9. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    I fished out of the boat for 17 hours straight last weekend and I will tell you this about the boat it is on sweet rig. Lots of room to move around and it will get you back up in to some shallow water. After ending the long trip I did not feel wore out from sitting so long, Who ever get this boat will understand what I'm talking about once sit down in the seats. CJ has the boat laid out great, I could not think of one thing I would want to change about the lay out of his boat.

10. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    I can second that. Ive spent a couple days in the boat as well. I wish I had better credit. :sad2:

11. youngbuck

youngbuck New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I also agree that this boat has alot of room with three of us in there there was plenty of room.

12. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I hate to hear that man I know it has to be killing you to sell that boat. I hope things change soon for you in the near future, good luck with selling the boat. If I had the cash I would by in a heartbeat thats me dream boat for sure...:wink:

13. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    Its a good boat for sure. Does anyone know how many months you can go before the bank will repo it. We are not behind at all but Im not finding any jobs oout there right now.

14. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    CJ,
    From a legal standpoint you only have to be one day behind for them to repo. Although most lenders will work with you to a degree. You might want to read over your contract and see if it says anything in there.

15. SCcatman

SCcatman New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    CJ, some lenders will put the loan on "hold" for you but not sure about the amount of time. If you sit and talk with them about the situation they will give you the options.

16. RPnKC

RPnKC New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Sorry to hear about your situation. I had a bad car wreck a few years ago, lost job, bad financial troubles.
    If you are reading this thread.....communicate with your creditors. It was not easy for me, some of them were far from friendly, and pride can be dangerous. Again, communicate with your creditors, and document dates, times, direct phone numbers, and the names of the people you spoke with.

After my ordeal, selling off prized possessions, I learned that "things" are replaceable.

17. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    I am thinking about taking the trolling motor and fish finder off and selling them alone. By doing that I will have the money to make 6-7 months worth of payment. That should get me to next spring when it would be easier to sell. The only thing is do you guys think I could still get at least 24gs out of it with out that stuff on it? Thanks CJ

18. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    What are the payments on a boat loan that size? And how many years do you have it financed for?

19. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    I have a 15 year note and a payment of $245 a month.

20. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    <I have a 15 year note and a payment of $245 a month.>

:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

Can you say "houseboat"? My goodness, I'd have to live on it to consider such a monthly payment for FIFTEEN YEARS!! UN-REAL! Granted though, NICE boat!

Bill in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.