2009 Ohio River Photo Thread

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by all_4_Flatcats, Apr 29, 2009.

1. all_4_Flatcats

all_4_Flatcats New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Sorry fellas, I have nothing to show at this time. The only fishing I've done this year has been for bait. Blew out my back, back in September and I can't lift anything over 10lbs, or do anything that requires more than 10lbs of force, or bend over for about a month just had a couple disc in my lower back removed by laser (95% success rate of being pain free. heal time 1 month vs. 12 months other surgeries ) 04/16/09, But I should be out on the river by late May.

2. sgt_132

sgt_132 New Member

State:
    N-W Ohio
    Hang in there, had my lower back L5 S1 cut on twice. Now I am as good as new. Later Scott

3. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Wish you the best of luck Larry and a speedy recovery... Had 4 surgeries on my knees. Worse now than I was before...

4. all_4_Flatcats

all_4_Flatcats New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I haven't set those traps because I'm unable to lift them, hell at lease I've been having fun catching bait the old fashioned way.

I forgot how fun it was to catch bait. I use to do it a the last minute and stressed out because I was always thinking about getting to that spot before some one else to got it.

Good thing about the surgery is I didn't have to get any hardware in my Back. The way I look save the metal for sinkers,leaders and hooks.....

Went for my post op. follow up today in Dayton off Edwin C Moses Blvd.. I tell you what I never fished the Great Miami Before and it looked like it would be pretty good hole when the water down enough.

Where I seen they demo'd a bridge on the outer bend of the river and adding a new one so the structure is there. I can't wait to try it out this season.....

P.s. I think we a got off subject a little, but doesn't bother me any.. LOL!