2009 new years fishing goals

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by catoon, Dec 14, 2008.

1. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    what if any are some of your goals for fishing in 2009.mine is to spend more time on the water and camp more.think about what fish related you would like to get done in 2009

2. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    mine is to GET A BOAT!!....RAT

3. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    get a bigger PB channel cat , go fish for some flatheads , and some smallies heck get some pike fish'n in as well .

4. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Ive got two besides my same old one "to spend more time on the water", and thats to get better at catching crappie consistantly,,, and to break the 50lb mark " my PB blue cat 35 lb ",I know where to look and ive hook two I think will go that, but havent closed the deal yet.. with some luck...:wink:
    Puddle...

5. StuBone278

StuBone278 New Member

State:
    south central Louisiana
    Go surf fishing for something big, Take my boat to a river in Texas for monster Gator-gar!! Run limb-lines while I'm catfishing elsewhere. Hey, I'll run limb-lines tomorrow morning!:smile2:

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Mine er to continue my mad psychosis -hit the telley booth and transform to the proffesional river bum I am -sandles and shorts transformation to(LOL).....crazy kittey fisher-hit that water runnin 90mph when the sun hits then maybe a pb........ys sir I'd love a b -love to hit the 40lb club or more(LOL) and I see this yr as being a potentialel knock yer socks off year if the DNR and my sumptions are right.....!its gonna be off the charts round here and I am gearing up now....feeling the maddness -ohh the rage(LOL):roll_eyes:

7. StuBone278

StuBone278 New Member

State:
    south central Louisiana
    Oh yeah, and go paddlefish snagging again, but this time with heavier line and enough sinkers!!:crazy:

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I hear them ole Penn clickeres talkin smack-The Big SMACK to...(lol)......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............wooooo!(LOL) my knees are shaken & I am bout ready to wee on me self from thinkin bout it all....cabin fever sure knows hows ta keep a man down (LOL) oh it is so on ...we will be reporting Sir:wink:(LOL)

9. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    This year I would really like to catch a new P.B. channelcat record.:big_smile:

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Boy you sure got the Mad part right Wildman.:roll_eyes::big_smile:

Mine is to get my boat in order and into the water soon as wheather breaks.Hopefully anyway.

11. fishingva93

fishingva93 New Member

State:
    virginia
    im going to try to fis the most i can

12. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    First and foremost...I HAVE to upgrade my motor on my old V bottom catboat.

A newer 25 hp four stroke...with cable steer would do nicely.

I have all the equipment and terminal tackle known to man...more than I'll ever need to actually use.

But my old motor started going out on me towards the end of this past season.

I became dependent upon other people for a boat ride.

That must cease and desist...as not everybody fishes when I want to.

Beyond fixing that...I just need to get my a$$ out on the water more again...even on days after work when I'm tired.

I have never seen a grave stone with the inscription saying..."I only wish I could have worked more...or watched more tv..."

13. alton

alton New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I get great enjoyment watching my son and my two grandchildren catch fish. My goal is to see it happen more often in 2009 than it did in 2008.

14. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    mine is to make sure everone i take fishing has a good time and catches a pb.catch a flat head over 40 and catch a triple diget blue cat.

15. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Mine it to go fishin with ol' poison. If he's catching fish in the triple digits, it's no wonder people are having a good time! LOL and Kenny, it sounds like cabin fever's settin in so bad you might have to take "the cure". The cure being going fishing from the bank, freezing your jewels off, and permanently losing feeling in 3 of your fingertips. Then you'll be good till spring. :smile2:My goals have changed in the last few years since I invested in a boat. the first couple of years was a learning lesson in navagition, reading the river, and using tools and maps to locate spots. This year I'm concetrating on the spots I've found and what I've learned to land some brutes. Well, It looks good on paper at least !!!:wink:

16. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    Mine are to keep fishing with my sons, and to introduce more kids into the sport of fishing.

17. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I'm gonna try and beat my PB channel and flat records. I plan on spending more time looking for the state record flat. If I got the time and money I'd like to pick up my dad's old boat he left me when he passed. It's only a 7 hr. drive.

18. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    I want to make the time to rebuild my Dad's old boat... Then my neighbor and I will have a much bigger boat to fish out of, and I won't have to rely on my neighbors boat. He's kind enough to let me use it any time I want too. So i'll be sure to repay the favor and allow him to use mine anytime he wants to.

19. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    get a good little reliable fishing boat I live with my brother he has a drinking problem and lost his liscence for 3 years 2nd offense DUI so I drive for him on his motor route, he has a nice 17 foot champion fishn ski but don't fish so I'm out of luck on that deal :angry:

20. littleman

littleman Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Mine would have to be get a boat!! Besides that I want to do a lot more camping, and to go on at least two 2-4 day hiking trips. I also want to get a few new P.B. fish this year.

(Nice fairy costume catoon):eek:oooh: