2009 Mathews Monster

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Skirb, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skirb

Skirb New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Bow is loaded and MINT many xtras!Pull back with Your right hand!!750.00 Del!! THANKS Skirb

2. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Some details might be nice...

3. MoHunt

MoHunt Member

State:
    Missouri
    I think it's a compound bow.

4. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    I know what the bow is:roll_eyes:...how about draw length, draw weight, etc.

5. Catfish_Calvin

Catfish_Calvin New Member

State:
    Nauvoo, Il

You can change length and weight.

6. Skirb

Skirb New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    1) Mathews Monster 29/60 (Like New)
    2) HHA DS-5000 Optimizer Sights
    3) Mathews Dead End SS
    4) QAD Drop Away Rest
    5) G5 Expert II Drop Away
    6) Real Tree Extreame 3 Pin Sight

SORRY GOOD QUESTION!!!!!!!! Anymore questions feelfree to ask!!!THANKS Skirb

7. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    What is the Min-Maximum draw length and lb weight & FPS arrow speed

Thank you for your fast response LMHO:wink::smile2::smile2:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  8. Skirb

Skirb New Member

State:
    Kentucky

Up to 353 feet per second!! It is set up at 29 inch draw length right now Not sure on how much the draw lenght can be adjusted!!!THANKS Skirb
    Anymore Questions!!!:crazy:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  9. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Not to hinder the sell of the bow, but I know why you are selling it!! That bow is way to much to handle!! Correct? But on the flip side, anyone that wants a very fast bow> there you go!!

10. Skirb

Skirb New Member

State:
    Kentucky

No Sir!!! The only reason for selling the Bow is the ONLY places I have to hunt are not very good for Bow hunting mainly open fields so I dont really see a reason to have a 1300.00 set up!!!THANKS ANYMORE question just ask!!! THANKS and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!Also dont really know what You mean to much to Handle?????:confused2:

11. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Merry Christmas to you too Joey!!

I heard alot about these bows, and testify about the negative comments with the Mathews Monster!! I'll leave it at that!! You're talking to someone that knows a little about them and Archery to boot!!

question? why did you purchase the bow in the first place, when the places you hunt are not good for Bow hunting!!

12. Skirb

Skirb New Member

State:
    Kentucky

Well to be honest with You I bought it from My step Brother to help Him out!! I used to eat breath and sleep hunting just losing interest in it the last few years along with some really good hunting spots!Dont bother me to keep it,it is paid for just trying to sell it to someone lookin for one!! Anyone looking to buy one of these the best answer to ANYONES question is to google it!! I HAVE NOT found MANY bad comments on the Bow!! ANYONE google it!!! The BOW is MINT and they still sell new here for 753.00 BARE Bow so I THINK IF anyone that is looking for one of these bows My price is a good deal!!!ALSO KEEP in mind it is OBO!!!!THANKS AGAIN Skirb
    ALSO to ANYONE NOT interested I will answer Your questions as well!!:roll_eyes:
    Also I know a little bout Bows as well Bro!!:big_smile:

13. Skirb

Skirb New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Also not trying to question ANYONES knowledge just trying to sell a Bow!:embarassed:
    Don't really care if I sell it or not!! I LOVE the way it shots!!! I am also sure that if ANYONE is looking to BUY this bow they have done thier homework on it and read the pros and cons But I do THANK YOU for your Neg. review!! I really dont mind if you share to the BOC Bros Your imput thats what this site is for!!!THANKS AGAIN Skirb :wink:

14. Skirb

Skirb New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Just ONE review from a main Bow site!!!!
    Mathews other big bow for 2009 is a little different than what you’ll usually find from Mathews. The Monster bow is a twin cam split limb bow that is built for serious speed. With the newest most advanced dual cam technology, the AVS (Advanced Vectoring System) is extremely fast, but also very forgiving and smooth drawing. With an IBO speed of 353fps the Monster is the smoothest drawing speed bow that I have ever shot. Recoil and hand shock are extremely low for a bow that is 353fps and the Monster has a very solid back wall with 80% letoff. The AVS cam is the most efficient dual cam system on the market and when you try and shoot the Monster you will know why. The Monster has some other new technology besides the cam system. Quad V Lock Limbs are more durable and longer lasting than any previous limb from Mathews and like the Reezen, the Monster also has the Harmonic Stabalizer and String Grub on the bow. The Monster has a 6” brace height and is 33.5” axle to axle which makes it very stable. If you are in the market for a bow and are looking to gain speed make sure you check out the Monster. You will not be disappointed. It’s quieter, smoother and has a better feel than any other bow in it’s class.:cool2:

15. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    I'm wondering why there's so many of the used Monsters for sale?

Ironically enough, I went to my local bow shop today with the intent of selling my Reflex Express and my Mathews Outback and buying a new Z7. After looking at it and the Reezen, I'm not sure what the heck I want now. Might just keep my Outback and forget about a new bow!:eek:oooh:

16. Skirb

Skirb New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thats what id do just keep what You got! ALOT of people are like My Step Brother and when something new comes out they got to have it!Then when season is about over they need to sell it then next year buy the next NEW bow and do the same thing over and over!! just my opionion!!! THANKS and Have a Merry Christmas!!!! Skirb :tounge_out:

17. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    The guys at Matthews know what there doing and make fine bows, Good luck on your Sale!

18. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    cause they all wish they'd bought a pse,lol......

19. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have friends that bought the Monster and DXT this past year. They love them. They both told me, don't shoot one unless you are ready ot buy one. I haven't shot either, but I'm thinking about the reezen for next year.

20. Skirb

Skirb New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!
    THANKS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.