2009 in Review

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by o'boro cat hunter, Dec 31, 2009.

1. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    What an awesome year 17 30lbs,3 40lbs,2 50lbs,1 60lbs,1 75lbs,30 100lbs fishing days and one day in May we caught 237 lbs in 3 hours on 4 rods.Hope that in 2010 I set the State record 105 lbs blue and they hang a plaster replica of it on the wall at Frank Miller ( local bait shop) right next to Bruces old State record 104.Happy New Year to all my B.O.C buddies and if you men are ever in or around Owensboro,hollar at me and we can try and round up some action.

2. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    hell ya. ill make sure to. i just want a 50 on rod and reel!!!!!!! make my day when that happens. and if.:wink:

3. Raven Blayde

Raven Blayde New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I did a lot of complaining about the lousy fishing at the KY River in 2009, but all in all, it was still my best year yet. As far as "Big Fish", I only caught the one 20 pound Flathead, but still managed to catch enough "Good Eating Sized" fish to stock up the deep freezer. Should have plenty of fish to get through the winter on. 2009 was the first year that I really took "Flathead Fishing" seriously and I wasted a lot of my time out there running up and down the river, checking different spots and trying to learn the river and the fish. I really believe I'll do better this year than last year because I'll be better prepared than I was.

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Congrats on a great year! Hope to get out more this year and catch some hawgs.

5. newburghcatfish

newburghcatfish New Member

State:
    Newburgh Indiana
    congrats on a great year.