2009 Catawba Catfish Club Schedule and Rules

Discussion in 'TOURNAMENT TALK' started by martygreen, Dec 28, 2008.

1. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Here is the 2009 Schedule and Rules,this will be a continuing thread with all results and pics posted here,these are open Tourneys,please feel free to come out and join us:
    Catawba Catfish Club
    2009 Tournament Schedule​
    1-31-2009 Lake Wateree @ Wateree Creek Landing Day 7:00am-3:00pm 3:30pm weigh in

2-28-2009 Lake Wateree @ Wateree Creek Landing Day 7:00am-3:00pm 3:30pm weigh in

3-21-2009 Lake Wylie @ Buster Boyd Landing Day 7:00am-3:00pm 3:30pm weigh in

4-25-2009 Lake Wateree @ Wateree Creek Landing Day 7:00am-3:00pm 3:30pm weigh in

5-23-2009 Lake Monticello @ HWY 99 Landing Day 7:00am-3:00pm 3:30pm weigh in

6-27-2009 Lake Wateree @ Wateree Creek Landing Night 6:00pm-1:00am 1:30am weigh in
    7-25-2009 Lake Wateree @ Wateree Creek Landing Night 6:00pm-1:00am 1:30am weigh in

8-29-2009 Lake Wylie @ Buster Boyd Landing Night 6:00pm-1:00am 1:30am weigh in

9-26-2009 Lake Wateree @ Wateree Creek Landing Night 6:00pm-1:00am 1:30am weigh in
    Tournament Entry Fee will be $20 per Person, Garuanteed 3 Spots Paid,100% Pay Back Split 1st-50%,2nd-30%,3rd-20%
    Optional $10 per Boat Big Fish Pot,100% Payback to Single Biggest Fish
    ***Some Rules and Payouts Have Changed,Make Sure You Have a Copy and Understand All of Them
    Catawba Catfish Club,Its Directors or Contestants are NOT and WILL NOT be responsible for Any Accidents or Injuries at Any Catawba Catfish Club Tournaments or Events
    Email Us at catawbacatfishclub@yahoo.com

Catawba Catfish Club
    2009 Tournament Rules​
    Tournament Entry Fee will be $20 Per Person
    All Persons on Your Boat Must be Paying Entrant,Children Under 15 Fish Free
    Tournaments will pay Garaunteed 3 Spots,split 1st-50%,2nd-30%/,3rd-20% ,100% Payback
    Optional $10 Per Boat Big Fish Pot,100% Payback to Single Biggest Fish
    3 Fish Weigh In Per Boat
    1.Observe All Local,State and Federal Fishing Regulations
    2.Obey All Boating and Safety Regulations,Wearing of PFD’s and Use of Killswitches are Encouraged.
    3.No Chumming is Allowed 24 Hours Prior to Tournament
    4.No One Allowed on Tournament Waters 8 hours Prior to Tournament except to catch bait with Castnet or Ultra Light Tackle
    5.No More Than 12 Rods Used Per Boat At Any Time
    6.Fish DO NOT Have To Be Alive to be weighed in but Catch,Weigh and Release is Encouraged by All Participants,especially on Fish over 20 pounds
    7.Only Blue,Flathead,Channel and White Catfish will be weighed
    8.15” minimum on all Catfish to be weighed,Measure all fish before coming to weigh in,short fish will not be allowed.
    9.All Fish Must be Caught on ROD AND LINE ONLY,
    No Jugs,Limblines,Bows,Trotlines
    10.NO Trailoring Allowed,ALL BOATS MUST Leave Designated Launch Site Together at Start Time,NO EXCEPTIONS,No Saving Spots or Being Carried to an Awaiting Boat,If You Live on the Lake and are fishing from Your Boat,You must come to Launch in Your Boat and Return to Weigh In in Your Boat
    11.NO Bank Fishing Allowed,ALL Fishing Must be done from a Boat
    12.Weigh in will begin 30 minutes after Tourney Conclusion
    13.Pre Tournament Meeting and Sign Up will start 1 Hour prior to Event.
    14.ANY PERSON DISQUALIFIED for Cheating or Misconduct will be BANNED from participation in future events.
    15.One or More members of a Team May be Polygraphed,Refusal to take or failure of Polygraph Test by Any Member will disqualify the Team,with NO Reimbursement Due
    16.Any protest must be made within 20 minutes of final weigh in.Ruling will be made by Catawba Catfish Club Directors with all Decisions final.
    17.CATAWBA CATFISH CLUB,ITS DIRECTORS OR CONTESTANTS ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES AT ANY CATAWBA CATFISH CLUB TOURNAMENTS OR EVENTS
    18.Channel 69 on Marine VHF Radio will be monitored during Tourney hours to report trouble or help needed by any participant.
    Thank You For Your Cooperation on These Rules and Matters
    Email Us at catawbacatfishclub@yahoo.com

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Thanks Marty:big_smile: Bruce and I are Looking forward to the Jan tourny. It'll be my first catfishing tourny, so I'll probably get my feet wet with a good spanking, but its gonna be fun and I'm excited! :big_smile:

3. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    You and Bruce will be ok PopPop:crazy:,both of you are very experienced Catmen and I am sure yall will come up and Lay the Smackdown on 3 good Blues and put a whipping on most if not all competitors:cool2:

4. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Thanks,
    Im looking forward to fishing these. Hopefully we can get some of the SC guys to come and fish the Wylie events this year.

5. bowler man

bowler man New Member

State:
    nc
    sounds fun, i am going to try to make some of these myself

6. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    Can't wait, Ready To Go Now.

7. cattastrophe

cattastrophe New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Can't fish them all but I will be at some of them.I am ready for A pole to bend.:smile2:

8. srg1974

srg1974 New Member

State:
    blythewood,sc
    just wanted to say hello to everyone and iv never done any touriments and looking foward to coming to them and having some fun

9. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Welcome to the BOC Shawn!

10. Stump Grinder

Stump Grinder New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Marty
    Me and the wife are going to try to make a few of these tourneys this year.
    SG

11. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Make sure You and Nancy get that tightwad Capt. Jim to come along and donate some money to the cause:smile2:He is a tough one to convince:wink:

12. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Marty if I can make it on the 31st you gunna show me where to catch bait. I will hopefully find some Catfish but I will need bait if at all possible. Does anyone around there sell bait? Im not scared to buy live bait if someone will catch it for me.:wink: I look foward to meeting yall and fishing together. Is there any hotels or anything close by to stay in? Ok Im done asking questions.:embarassed:

13. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    James,You can most of the time catch bait around the bridge right there at the landing and if not there Dutchman Creek area around the bridge is good.I guess it will all depend on the weather between now and then and the water temp,if its real cold the bait will surely be bunched up in pods out in the deeper water.
    As far as hotels/motels,Camden is probably the best choice there,it would probably be 10-12 miles away from Wateree Creek Access,there are several scattered out along the interstate about the same distance,I am thinking they built one at 200,but not positive,I will check that the next time I am down,that would be a good spot if they did,Winnsboro is not to far on the other side of the Interstate off of 34.
    Look foward to meeting you as well and hope you and some of the other Pee Dee guys can make it up,ought to be a real good crowd if the weather will cooperate.
    I will PM you later this evening:wink:

14. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Its getting closer to time ,just a refresher for those that may not have seen earlier:wink:

15. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    We have a section now in the Catfish tournament section,all post will be made there from now on,Thanks,Marty